WESS

Pounding Mill, VA

#24 Sep 14, 2012
go to Mike's Tire in Wardell
Amused

Grundy, VA

#26 Oct 19, 2012
Sorrier Than Hel wrote:
I have been treated bad there also with workers just sitting around in there watching tv.They need one of those monitors that people wear where you can call for help if you are down and can't get up. Brian is also a smart ass and will only speak to a select few rich people. I was treated bad there and haven't been back there in years. Funny how a person never forgets it when they have been treated bad and made to feel like they are not fit to be spoken to.
I think its funny how people get on here and talk crap. Brian has given me great service for years and as for you.. maybe you need to look in the mirror.. If people in the world would judge themself as hard as they judge others.. well, there would be no need for topix to exist.. where people get on here that don't have the guts to tell the person in person... go ahead and type your opinion behind closed doors.. thats real productive.. congratulations.. you solved nothing.
commander

Richlands, VA

#27 Oct 20, 2012
Dear Amused in Grundy, I wrote the original complaint & I'm still smarting over the $235 & a lost day of my life due to this very incompetent & rude business called Appalachian Tire. I disagee with you, if I have saved jut one person(and have many) from doing business with them, I have solved something!
Benedict

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#28 Oct 28, 2012
amen wrote:
<quoted text>
I reckon if I ever need to change a 4" or 63" wheel I might have to go to a place like Appalachian Tire. Until then I'll save myself some money and headache and keep right on using Wally World.
Way to be a good American
beenthere

Gilbert, WV

#29 Dec 18, 2012
wouldn't recommend working for them eithe!
Fix A Flat

Grundy, VA

#30 Dec 18, 2012
App Tire employees parking right in front of the door where the customers should be allowed to park. Dahmm morons!
Dont Care

Grundy, VA

#31 Dec 18, 2012
I get the impression that they dont give a damn wheather they get any customers or not. Must not need any money.
Herm

Grundy, VA

#32 Dec 24, 2012
They clsed the one down in Pikeville..Grundy is next
truth is

Grundy, VA

#33 Dec 24, 2012
goodyear here in grundy is to high on everything and really cant fix nothing, and tell so many lies,and vansant tire stays so busy you have to just make a app. to get anything done,we need a pep boys here and 6 days a week for our needs for autos, and calhounds suxxx they will rip u off badly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted house cleaner 2 hr canwork4u 7
job at sykes 5 hr worker 1
Jerry Douglas Baker 16 hr pissed off 5
Grundy football? 16 hr Bob Barker 20
brad looney 18 hr abc 123 6
shell mart at big rock Mon what 1
Russian crisis Sun disagree 3
•••
•••
•••