Limit on children born to SSI women

Limit on children born to SSI women

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Concerned

Grundy, VA

#1 Apr 23, 2011
Should there be a Law that will limit the number of children that women receiving SSI can have?
brown

Bandy, VA

#2 Apr 23, 2011
I think if a person can't work, and never has worked, they aren't capable of rasing responsible children and shouldn't have any at all. There are some pretty damn easy jobs out there.
Goldilocks

Grundy, VA

#3 Apr 23, 2011
I receive SSi an it aint no bidys bisness how many kids I have.That is the reason that the government has to leave me alone. If they say anythang to me they have to do the same to all woman rich or poor. SSI aint going to do that.So I am safe.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 23, 2011
Okay then they can't tell you how many kids you can have but they should tell you the number that they will financially support.
commonsense

Grundy, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2011
Yes, they should limit it. Tax payers shouldn't have to pay for more than one child. I think that if they knew they would only get funding for one child they would take some act to use birth control. The government (taxpayers) shouldn't have to foot the bill because people can't follow commonsense family planning.
some people

Grundy, VA

#6 Apr 24, 2011
Goldilocks wrote:
I receive SSi an it aint no bidys bisness how many kids I have.That is the reason that the government has to leave me alone. If they say anythang to me they have to do the same to all woman rich or poor. SSI aint going to do that.So I am safe.
You are wrong. The govt. can tell you something and not the rich woman because you are getting govt. money from people that pay taxes...the rich woman isn't. Why do you want the govt. to have that much control over you? They tighten the purse strings and your in trouble...the rich woman isn't in that position.
Opinion

AOL

#7 Apr 24, 2011
Aint this some shit??!! Don't drug test sorry ass food stamps and welfare people but lets spay the women on ssi?? This is retarded!!!!
Rob

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Apr 24, 2011
Women on ssi, food stamps and welfare should not get an increase in the amount of assistance they receive if they have more children while on ssi, food stamps and welfare. I think New Jersey passed a law that states if you are on welfare and you have another child your benefits will not increase. In the first year, the birth rate of children born to mothers on welfare decreased by 68% in the first year. That just shows these women were having more kids to get more money!
thinkin

Pleasant Valley, VA

#9 Apr 25, 2011
Rob wrote:
Women on ssi, food stamps and welfare should not get an increase in the amount of assistance they receive if they have more children while on ssi, food stamps and welfare. I think New Jersey passed a law that states if you are on welfare and you have another child your benefits will not increase. In the first year, the birth rate of children born to mothers on welfare decreased by 68% in the first year. That just shows these women were having more kids to get more money!
Does these women think that it is better to have more kids than to get a job,,,common sense will tell them that the more kids they have the longer they will be tied down and with each year the more expensive it is to keep them up and if they dont increase their benefits maybe their stupidity will stop.I do understand that some people will do anything to keep from being responsible and getting a JOB.
thinkin

Pleasant Valley, VA

#10 Apr 25, 2011
With the economy the way it is maybe they will stop welfare to young mothers and stop the food stamp except to the elderly.People will have to start looking ahead to the future,,maybe they will start giving them the gov.surplus food like they did back in a day and let them make do with that instead of them getting food stamps and getting junk food instead of food to cook meals with.The people made do with the give away food back then and didnt starve to death and I am sure they will make do now/
Opinion

AOL

#11 Apr 25, 2011
No,they will starve,because young people ,nowadays are lazy and stupid!!!!
thinkin

Pleasant Valley, VA

#12 Apr 25, 2011
Opinion wrote:
No,they will starve,because young people ,nowadays are lazy and stupid!!!!
If all their easy money is cut off and they get hungry,,they will find food and learn how to cook and save,the reason they dont now ,,they dont have to.If they get hungry enough they will find food.We grew up on beans, fried potatoes and corn bread,,gravy and biscuits.
Devil Woman

Grundy, VA

#13 Apr 25, 2011
Men may be lazy and stupid, but they aren't as bad as you " opinion" who hate poor people with a passion. As you always said, People are judged by how rich they are and only the rich deserve any respect.Due process has a way of working its own self out. Hope you remember this when someday, somebody is trying to get you drug tested bwecause you are getting food stamps. I hope you are harrassed the same as you keep harrassing food stamp receipients now. You low down piece of trash and rogue.
Opinion

AOL

#14 Apr 25, 2011
Devil Woman wrote:
Men may be lazy and stupid, but they aren't as bad as you " opinion" who hate poor people with a passion. As you always said, People are judged by how rich they are and only the rich deserve any respect.Due process has a way of working its own self out. Hope you remember this when someday, somebody is trying to get you drug tested bwecause you are getting food stamps. I hope you are harrassed the same as you keep harrassing food stamp receipients now. You low down piece of trash and rogue.
I'm not who you think I am,DUMB ASS!!! You're so stupid!!
Oh, and by the way,alot of these women are lazy and stupid too,just like you!!!
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#15 Apr 25, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Should there be a Law that will limit the number of children that women receiving SSI can have?
they should be castrated as a requirement to sign on for SSI, after the first child born out of wed lock, period. and even then only given a certain amount of assistance, and required to work.
bull

Grundy, VA

#16 Apr 25, 2011
When I was 17, my mother decided she didn't want to be a mother any more. She kicked me out with no where to go. I found a friend who let me stay at her house but I had to quit school so I could get a job and try to find a home. I was raped one evening as I was walking home from work and ended up pregnant. I know a lot of people would have told me to abort it, but I didn't have the money or anyone to turn to. And the baby was my flesh and blood and I couldn't turn my back on my own child the way my mother did me. So I went to the welfare office, explained my situation to a worker. She had me sign all kinds of papers and I didn't have a clue what I was doing. She told me I needed to go to a doctor and helped me set an appointment and a ride to get there. She gave me a food stamp card and explained how to use it. A week later, I got a check in the mail and actually took it back to them thinking it was a mistake. They explained what it was and told me to cash it and use it for whatever I needed. It took some time but I finally got on my feet. I am now married with 3 children and have a full time job that I love. But I can honestly say that I never would have made it on my own. I cannot agree with taking foodstamps away from young mothers, but i do agree that drug screening should happen. Too many people are taking advantage of it. My husband is disabled and draws SSI but how many children we have did not effect the amount. Full disability does send children benifits but that is based on how much the disabiled parent had paid in during their lifetime. Nobody can know any person situation without being in it themselves.
Liar

Grundy, VA

#17 Apr 25, 2011
You are a lying Bit@h. SSI is absolutely not based on how much you paid in. It is paid to sorry ass individuals that have never worked and don't have shi@ paid in.and also liar, every baby does increase the check and that baby is signed up on WICK and that baby is issued a medicaid card and your doctor bills were paid to have the baby. Don't think you can lie your way out of being sorrier than hell and having 3-4 babies for the Gov. to keepup.
another one on the way

Grundy, VA

#18 Apr 25, 2011
another one is on the way for me because welfare won't pay for birth control pills and I shack up with this guy who takes viagra which welfare does pay for.It is just one baby after another for me.of course they pay all my medical bills and all the babies medical bills and increase my check and food stamps and lower my rent and give the baby WICK and increase my fuel assistance and everything else they give me increases but I am getting tired of having babies.My boyfriend won't let me have a tubaligation because he is afraid I will go out on him.I can't afford the pills.Any susgestions so i can quit having all these babies.
Opinion

AOL

#19 Apr 25, 2011
another one on the way wrote:
another one is on the way for me because welfare won't pay for birth control pills and I shack up with this guy who takes viagra which welfare does pay for.It is just one baby after another for me.of course they pay all my medical bills and all the babies medical bills and increase my check and food stamps and lower my rent and give the baby WICK and increase my fuel assistance and everything else they give me increases but I am getting tired of having babies.My boyfriend won't let me have a tubaligation because he is afraid I will go out on him.I can't afford the pills.Any susgestions so i can quit having all these babies.
Get up and close your legs!!
Opinion

AOL

#20 Apr 25, 2011
Liar wrote:
You are a lying Bit@h. SSI is absolutely not based on how much you paid in. It is paid to sorry ass individuals that have never worked and don't have shi@ paid in.and also liar, every baby does increase the check and that baby is signed up on WICK and that baby is issued a medicaid card and your doctor bills were paid to have the baby. Don't think you can lie your way out of being sorrier than hell and having 3-4 babies for the Gov. to keepup.
I believe that the person on the other post said that DISABILITY was based on what you paid in,not SSI.There is a difference, you dumb ass moron!! You need to learn to read before you go bitching at other people and calling them liars!You only get SSI for a child if that child has a diability!!Go check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unsolved murders (Jun '09) 2 hr Pearlsandpintos 256
She's all I think about 2 hr Pearlsandpintos 108
Hurley's Rebel Flag (Dec '09) 3 hr here is the answer 55
another wreck (Dec '08) 3 hr Calling you out 88
Branham Sales Wed Shopper 1
Kristina from 6 an 20 mi br Tue sam 2
MCs Jun 30 Interested 7
More from around the web

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages