Grundy man sentenced for selling guns, drugs to undercover informants

May 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TriCities.com

GRUNDY, Va. - A Buchanan County man was sentenced to 50 years in prison for selling drugs and guns to an undercover informant.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
way to go

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

yea get them all
Good Honest Christian

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

“Drug dealers put us all in danger,” he said.“Regardless of their age, they deserve to be punished appropriately.”-- Gerald Arrington

What a f*cking joke! Who does Arrington think he is trying to fool? Does he also think that pharmacists put us in danger? I'm starting to think that Arrington is a Tamara Neo wannabe.
Buck Shot

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Good Honest Christian wrote:
“Drug dealers put us all in danger,” he said.“Regardless of their age, they deserve to be punished appropriately.”-- Gerald Arrington
What a f*cking joke! Who does Arrington think he is trying to fool? Does he also think that pharmacists put us in danger? I'm starting to think that Arrington is a Tamara Neo wannabe.
You cal your self GOOD HONEST CHRISTIAN and talk this way.What church do you go to BUDWEISER BAPTIST,I say round them all up.
Another Voice

Cedar Bluff, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 23, 2012
 
This dealer needed to be taken off the street for sure! Keep up the stiff sentences for dealers like him.
Honest citizen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Too bad he didn't have to serve the entire 50 years!! That would have been one less idiot on the loose!! And to "Good Honest Christian" you are the joke!! A christian would never use the language that you use, or defend the stuff that you do.You are either one of the idiots that should be locked up or a hypocrite of enormous proportions!! Which is it?
get real Honest

Pounding Mill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Good Honest Christian wrote:
Who does Arrington think he is trying to fool? Does he also think that pharmacists put us in danger? I'm starting to think that Arrington is a Tamara Neo wannabe.
Don't worry Honest, that man was charged by Neo before she left! His case was a carry over. If she'd still been there he'd a gotten 25 years. So dont you worry Honest all the drug dealers and their families who voted Neo out and put his sign in their yards and stickers on their car shouldn't let this case concern them or you.
citizen

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Goes to prove all drug dealers aren"t just from Hurley
Good Honest Christian

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You people don't know what you're talking about. After all these arrests of non-violent people, why do we still have such a bad drug problem that is even worse than it was 40 yrs ago when Nixon started doing this sh@t on a federal level.

This "war on drugs" is the biggest money making scandal in the world for big-time kingpins and the government-sponsored mafia (the cops). It has not done any demonstrable good.

Now, I think that drug doing is bad. Trust me, I disdain a dopey as much as anyone. But when are we going to get smart about it and try to change our policy to make less harm.

None of you fools said anything intelligible about the drug problem or our policy. You just attack me for being critical. Well let me tell you, when Jesus saw the mo-fo's selling trinkits and exploiting the poor worshippers at the temple steps, he got p1ssed the heck off. I am a Christian and that is why I am really p1ssed off about the way that people are treated in Buchanan County.

If someone says they are a christian, but overlook - not to mention endorse - the exploitation and perseuction that goes on in their own back yard, I would say that that person has a first-class ticket to Hell.

And yes, I voted he11 no 4 Neo and am proud of it. It is not a democrat or republican issue. Neo wanted to screw ppl over for her own narrow-interested political gain. She and her husband both have a first-class ticket to hell. If Arrington starts to be a Tammy Neo wannabe, then you can bet your bottom dollar I will go all out against Arrington the next election.

In short, we need to change the way things are done in this county. Amen.
Buck Shot

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 24, 2012
 
Good Honest Christian wrote:
You people don't know what you're talking about. After all these arrests of non-violent people, why do we still have such a bad drug problem that is even worse than it was 40 yrs ago when Nixon started doing this sh@t on a federal level.
This "war on drugs" is the biggest money making scandal in the world for big-time kingpins and the government-sponsored mafia (the cops). It has not done any demonstrable good.
Now, I think that drug doing is bad. Trust me, I disdain a dopey as much as anyone. But when are we going to get smart about it and try to change our policy to make less harm.
None of you fools said anything intelligible about the drug problem or our policy. You just attack me for being critical. Well let me tell you, when Jesus saw the mo-fo's selling trinkits and exploiting the poor worshippers at the temple steps, he got p1ssed the heck off. I am a Christian and that is why I am really p1ssed off about the way that people are treated in Buchanan County.
If someone says they are a christian, but overlook - not to mention endorse - the exploitation and perseuction that goes on in their own back yard, I would say that that person has a first-class ticket to Hell.
And yes, I voted he11 no 4 Neo and am proud of it. It is not a democrat or republican issue. Neo wanted to screw ppl over for her own narrow-interested political gain. She and her husband both have a first-class ticket to hell. If Arrington starts to be a Tammy Neo wannabe, then you can bet your bottom dollar I will go all out against Arrington the next election.
In short, we need to change the way things are done in this county. Amen.
I would like to know what you would like for us to do!We can't shoot them,We only vote ever few years,We turn them in,The law picks them up,You act as if the people of our county is at blame.Do you want us to form a vigilante squad?That is what the laws are for.Ray is getting them,and if they are turned loose,then it's out of our hands.Sorry buddy,but they will not let us hang them.Just what is your brilliant plan for radicating the dopies in our county?
Honest citizen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 24, 2012
 
Don't you just love a good honest cursing judgemental christian getting on here and saying who is going to hell and who is not??!!!! Good Honest Christian should be reading his Bible instead of Topix!!!
marsha

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 24, 2012
 
Buck Shot wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know what you would like for us to do!We can't shoot them,We only vote ever few years,We turn them in,The law picks them up,You act as if the people of our county is at blame.Do you want us to form a vigilante squad?That is what the laws are for.Ray is getting them,and if they are turned loose,then it's out of our hands.Sorry buddy,but they will not let us hang them.Just what is your brilliant plan for radicating the dopies in our county?
First thing would be to hire real drug task force agents!!!!!!! They have screwed up on more deals because oooops they forgot to download recording or screwed up with letting the informant out of sight inbetween buys therefore not being able to charge the drug dealers and waisting tax payers money due to their incompetance...
marsha

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 24, 2012
 
Hey Buck shot, How much money have you guys lost or done bad buys that can't be charged due to your screw ups????? Do you think people who want drugs off the street want the task force screwing up buys waisting the tax payers money????
Buck Shot

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 24, 2012
 
marsha wrote:
Hey Buck shot, How much money have you guys lost or done bad buys that can't be charged due to your screw ups????? Do you think people who want drugs off the street want the task force screwing up buys waisting the tax payers money????
I'm Joe Taxpayer,not a drug task force member.It's not my screw ups.The question was WHAT CAN WE DO,NOT THE LAW.We as citizens do what we can,and I seem to remember you praising one of the other task force members on another sight.We vote when it's time,we turn them in,we can't vote on judges.Our hands are pretty much cuffed,unless you want vigilante justice.Com e on lets hear your genius idea as a law abiding citizen.Remember your only a citizen.
marsha

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I have no praise for the task force. They work when they want to and waste our tax dollars with their screw ups.....
Really

Pounding Mill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 24, 2012
 
Buck Shot wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to remember you praising one of the other task force members on another sight.
Hey buck shot
which other sight and which other officer. there is one that is a liar and none to steal drug seized cash and it aint the one Marsha is bashing on topix right now.
Buck Shot

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 24, 2012
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buck shot
which other sight and which other officer. there is one that is a liar and none to steal drug seized cash and it aint the one Marsha is bashing on topix right now.
I was talking about the Marsha on the Anthony Skeens sight.They're is also another topic about the same thing.
marsha

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 24, 2012
 
Bull, There has been money come upmissing from petty cash. Come home and take naps while on the clock, you guys leave drugs thst you bought in your vehicles instead of logging them in cause you are to lazy... And Billy werent you also having a affair on Brook. Anthony stated he wanted to transfer to tazwell due to the incompetance of you and goof ball and the fact that you do personal business when you are suppose to be working.... Should I keep going??????
marsha

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 24, 2012
 
If the defense lawyers got ahold of that info wouldn't that break some sort of chain of evidence.... Another example of great task force work from Grundy.....All the money used, taxpayers money would be wasted due to the fact proper protocol wasn't followed...
Buck Shot

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 24, 2012
 
marsha wrote:
Bull, There has been money come upmissing from petty cash. Come home and take naps while on the clock, you guys leave drugs thst you bought in your vehicles instead of logging them in cause you are to lazy... And Billy werent you also having a affair on Brook. Anthony stated he wanted to transfer to tazwell due to the incompetance of you and goof ball and the fact that you do personal business when you are suppose to be working.... Should I keep going??????
Sorry Marsha!I misread the other topix sight.Please don't shoot me I got your post mixed up with some Barbara Jean post .Again I'm sorry.
marsha

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Buck Shot wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Marsha!I misread the other topix sight.Please don't shoot me I got your post mixed up with some Barbara Jean post .Again I'm sorry.
no problem.... I know how crooked some of them are. I was with him when he got pulled over, flashed his badge and the other cop just brushed it off... If that was anyone of us who aren't cops we wouldn't of got away with it.... I have never been busted by Anthony. I made the mistake of living with him and learning first hand how crooked things work...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Grundy Forum right now

Search the Grundy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Waste Award 2 hr Reality Check 17
fight in walmart 13 hr abcd 17
school board 14 hr just wondering 68
Jonathan & Tonya Boyd 15 hr BUSH 11
I'm sorry Rodney and family! 16 hr Hank 6
Aaron Hall 20 hr M S C 1
Craig Hibbits, JR Bryant,Jerry Jenks,Shane Bowman (Jan '13) Fri yo me 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grundy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grundy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grundy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••