First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Apr 18, 2009
theoutskirts wrote:
<quoted text>You mean "used to be" preacher.. He was or is {i'm assuming he still is} married to my cousin. From what I heard a while back after he split the churches up, they finally took his credentials to preach. He was looking for a church.. I heard he was going to the "no-hellers" Primitive Baptist.He hurt an awful lot of good people..
yes paul made a mistake but dont we all do everyday we do or done something not right to god and jesus and you are so wrong he dont go hardly to the no-hellers church his friend ralph stanley go's there and he gos and sees him he goes to a church in ky,see what i saying you that close to him and accuseing him wrongly thats what wrong with the church there now alwas doing ppl wrong.i never go there again my mom and dad and family goes there and because way they acting to ppl and throwing ppl out, i am ashame of youns all. thank god he put me in another church before this happen, to much judgeing going on there i can type in here what wrong judgeing been done and i heard it and i am ashame. ppl every where is talking how bad the church is and doing today and treating ppl way they are. i can say this if i walked in there with god and jesus with me and bring my bible oh what a time i have showing the wrong being done, ask this to you and elderly woman cant come hardly no way there and sick why doent the deacons go and see them and ppl belonging there like they use to go to there houses and hold church way,and the monderator saw her one day and said he be back well geuss what he hasnt thats a lie. a sin. and paul made a mistake too a sin well it a sin too.why not take his papers for that like him. cause it mostly family there turning on family.shame. like some family says they sure dont want me walk in there i make you think of the wrong your doing against the bible. cause ppl dont come everyday when church open send letter telling them you dont come and sit in your sit we take your name out of the book.dang gone thats wrongggggg.i know some live long ways from there and dont have money to come and work 6 days a week and kicked them out cause of it thats not right god and jesus want do that but you will bad.
theoutskirts

Bedford, VA

#22 Apr 19, 2009
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
yes paul made a mistake but dont we all do everyday we do or done something not right to god and jesus and you are so wrong he dont go hardly to the no-hellers church his friend ralph stanley go's there and he gos and sees him he goes to a church in ky,see what i saying you that close to him and accuseing him wrongly thats what wrong with the church there now alwas doing ppl wrong.i never go there again my mom and dad and family goes there and because way they acting to ppl and throwing ppl out, i am ashame of youns all. thank god he put me in another church before this happen, to much judgeing going on there i can type in here what wrong judgeing been done and i heard it and i am ashame. ppl every where is talking how bad the church is and doing today and treating ppl way they are. i can say this if i walked in there with god and jesus with me and bring my bible oh what a time i have showing the wrong being done, ask this to you and elderly woman cant come hardly no way there and sick why doent the deacons go and see them and ppl belonging there like they use to go to there houses and hold church way,and the monderator saw her one day and said he be back well geuss what he hasnt thats a lie. a sin. and paul made a mistake too a sin well it a sin too.why not take his papers for that like him. cause it mostly family there turning on family.shame. like some family says they sure dont want me walk in there i make you think of the wrong your doing against the bible. cause ppl dont come everyday when church open send letter telling them you dont come and sit in your sit we take your name out of the book.dang gone thats wrongggggg.i know some live long ways from there and dont have money to come and work 6 days a week and kicked them out cause of it thats not right god and jesus want do that but you will bad.
You sound like a pure lunatic.. Aren't you the one being the judge and jury..? Go examine your own self and clean around your back door. Paul was and is a hypocrite like you.. If you weren't there that day then keep your opinions to your self.
know your home

Harrisonburg, VA

#23 Apr 19, 2009
It's "Poplar" people, you know, like the tree. It's not "Popular" like the most liked kid in school. Please learn the name of the place you are from.
very angry

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Apr 19, 2009
theoutskirts wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a pure lunatic.. Aren't you the one being the judge and jury..? Go examine your own self and clean around your back door. Paul was and is a hypocrite like you.. If you weren't there that day then keep your opinions to your self.
Sounds to me like you are a hyprcrite yourself. Anyone who could sit and hide behind a computer screen and pass judgement on anyone needs to get on their knees and do a little praying. It's people like you that make our churches a place where peole don't want to come. I think this site is rediclous. If you were any kind of person you would put your name on here as well. Paul McClanahan did not split the church "if you were there." He was the moderator, the majority of the church voted for the split and he had to go with the majority.
theoutskirts

Bedford, VA

#25 Apr 19, 2009
Apparently you weren't there. Or you are some kind of dummy. He was the Moderator and he did the dirty work to split the church that day. They even took a hold of some of the old members and led them to the door. You are so wrong. I think you are the kettle calling the pot black. Why don't you put your name on here. You too are hiding. You want to know why. Because it does no good to stir in old Sh--- now. It just stinks and stinks and stinks... why would you want to know my name any way. I don't want to know who you are if you take up for Paul...
very angry

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Apr 19, 2009
Hello, I am Anita Owens, daughter of Paul McClanahan. I beg to differ with you, I was there that day as T.L. Justice made the move to vote the church. He asked all who wanted to stay in the union stand up. Dad asked T.L. Justice to wait and let the church pray on that issue. T.L declined and asked for a motion to put the church to a vote. Only eighteen members left. Do you know the is such a thing called "Slander." Now that I have revealed myself, let's see if you are not afraid to reveal yourself. Dad made a lot of mistakes. I,m just glad we have a merciful God and not people like you to judge.
Family here too

Nicholasville, KY

#27 Apr 19, 2009
I guess this last post shut up the out skirts lol.....they wont name themselves, I think this is someone in the family......best be remembering outskirts your not the only one related to CC and Rachel Stiltner, be brave, name yourself, don't worry I don't think it willl take too long to figure this one out, and I agree with very angry, better watch your slandering....
hi all

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Apr 21, 2009
i agree with you are too.outskirts you will be found out. i am ashame of you. god bless you anita, this person will have to face god and jesus over this he says he will bless them that blesses thee and he will curse them that curses thee. i forgive you outskirts god have mercy on your soul.
minnie

Nicholasville, KY

#29 Apr 22, 2009
Not belonging to the church, yet knowing a lot of people who went there, I think it was inevitable that the split take place. You had two very diverse groups of people who went there. One side wanted the old ways, the other wanted the right to become more modern. There is nothing wrong with that, and I totally agree. As for PM, he did make a very unfortunate mistake. His members thought there was no other like him. It was a sad situation. However, as Anita said, God will judge him, we shouldn't. All do wrong, that is because we are of a sinful flesh. His being such a respected preacher made his sins seem worse than others. While I agree he caused a lot of hurt within the church, he will pay for his sins, not us. So take care of your own lives, do the best you can, pray for others, and your own sins.
Marlene

Pikeville, KY

#30 May 7, 2010
My husband's Grandmother & Step Grandfather are buried there. Lassie Estep & Floyd Estep.
I am related to the Stiltner's, McClanahan's, Elswick's and Clevinger's of Buchanan County, VA and Pike County, KY.
I do family genealogy and would love to be in contact with any cousin's out there.. my email is p_marleneestep@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dss 2 hr felon already ele... 13
School System 2 hr no doubt 13
Does anybody know anythng about Marsha McCowan ... 5 hr scooter 3
Chris Loves Me More Than He Does Tasha Feb 26 Yea 11
Mandy Prater Feb 26 You know me 6
does anybody no cody mullins Feb 25 user 1
does anybody no megan smith Feb 25 u cant c me 5
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web