Sen. Michael Crapo arrested on DUI in...

Sen. Michael Crapo arrested on DUI in Virginia

There are 23 comments on the CBS News story from Dec 23, 2012, titled Sen. Michael Crapo arrested on DUI in Virginia. In it, CBS News reports that:

Sen. Michael Crapo, R.-Idaho, was arrested in Virginia early Sunday morning for driving under the influence, Alexandria police say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#1 Dec 23, 2012
It happens in the best of families.
Cat74

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Who cares? The country is about to go over the cliff. The President is partying, and golfing in Hawaii. The middle clas is wringing their hands while they pray for leadrship, and we are supposed to care if someone gets a DUI? I am sorry, but that is crazy. Get a ife.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Gary wrote:
It happens in the best of families.
Especially the Kennedy's!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Who cares? The country is about to go over the cliff. The President is partying, and golfing in Hawaii. The middle clas is wringing their hands while they pray for leadrship, and we are supposed to care if someone gets a DUI? I am sorry, but that is crazy. Get a ife.
I'm sure if he were a Democrat, you'd be equally dismissive. Har har!
Mark Winshel

Oakland, CA

#5 Dec 23, 2012
As soon as I began to read the story accusing him of DUI, I said to myself that he is probably also a lawyer in addition to being a US Senator.(NOTE: Lawyers have far and away the highest rates of alcoholism and drug abuse, and also of suicide, divorce, and domestic violence, of any major profession.)

So I then read the rest of the item, and sure enough it said that he is not only a lawyer but even a graduate of Harvard Law School.

In fact in that he is a US Senator, I wonder if perhaps the police had previously stopped him hundreds of times while he was possibly DUI, but then let him go without issuing a ticket once they found out he was a bigshot.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure if he were a Democrat, you'd be equally dismissive. Har har!
The thing is that it wouldn’t have happened to a Democrat… only republicans are immoral and irresponsible.
Cat74

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2012
No we don't punish our democrats. If we did they would all be in jail for something. They have no values, or morals. Kennedy was drunk when he killed that girl, and nothing ever came of it, The N Y Catholic Bishop delivered a huge check to her parents, and it was forgotten.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
No we don't punish our democrats. If we did they would all be in jail for something. They have no values, or morals. Kennedy was drunk when he killed that girl, and nothing ever came of it, The N Y Catholic Bishop delivered a huge check to her parents, and it was forgotten.
You do know Crapo is of the Mormon faith, is a Bishop and that Mormons "don't drink," right?

I hope he didn't run on his faith and honesty to get him into office. That alone would show he's dishonest!
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 23, 2012
I'd drink too if I had to work with all those retarded a--hole democrats.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#12 Dec 24, 2012
This guy is obviously a rank amateur. If he wants to get noticed, he's got to play with cigars or tweet his wiener to all his female staff. Drink too much - in Washington? Funny stuff.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Well then he should never need to drink since he and other repubs don't work with those democrats anyway.
Ninthman wrote:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#14 Dec 24, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
lol! Wow. So a retarded a--hole democrat police officer caught him drunk?

Says a lot about how smart cons are, doesn't it?

Kemp, TX

#15 Dec 24, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is that it wouldn’t have happened to a Democrat… only republicans are immoral and irresponsible.
So since you pretend to be a Marine and say immoral things to other Americans, make false claims about politics ..........that makes you a republican????

(Chuckle)

Kemp, TX

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Wow. So a retarded a--hole democrat police officer caught him drunk?
Says a lot about how smart cons are, doesn't it?
Where the hell does it say the cop is a democrat??? LMAO make that up all by yourself...or did the boyfriend phoney Marine help.

I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter. I will also undertake measures to ensure that this circumstance is never repeated." Sen. Crapo

Uh, I don't remember.......Sen. Ted Kennedy

Gary Condit...I don't know where she went!!!

Drunk DNC Delegates Disrupt Democrats' To-Do List Jake Tapper discusses what Democrats plan to do to shake-up close election. LOL that was a hoot!

Says how smart the demrats are........great excuse makers.

Kemp, TX

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as immoral as any scumbag obama groupie comes in the form of a human being, clown. LMAO

Kemp, TX

#18 Dec 24, 2012
jenny623 wrote:
Well then he should never need to drink since he and other repubs don't work with those democrats anyway.
<quoted text>
A good example was when Bush tried to get fannie/freddie under control to prevent the recession.....and Dodd/Fwank blocked it in the senate..

Brilliant democrats, just brilliant.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19 Dec 24, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell does it say the cop is a democrat??? LMAO make that up all by yourself...or did the boyfriend phoney Marine help.
I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter. I will also undertake measures to ensure that this circumstance is never repeated." Sen. Crapo
Uh, I don't remember.......Sen. Ted Kennedy
Gary Condit...I don't know where she went!!!
Drunk DNC Delegates Disrupt Democrats' To-Do List Jake Tapper discusses what Democrats plan to do to shake-up close election. LOL that was a hoot!
Says how smart the demrats are........great excuse makers.
Let's see... so the Mormon Bishop will NOW take responsibility since he got caught?

Oooookayyyyyy..........

I still say he's thrown his faith and honesty off to the side. After all, the only penalty he's referring to is what man can levy against him.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#20 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>
A good example was when Bush tried to get fannie/freddie under control to prevent the recession.....and Dodd/Fwank blocked it in the senate..
And as I keep telling you people, if you really feel that a minority group can accomplish so much, you people should be getting a heck of a lot more things done than dragging America down.

So you can get on your horse and start trotting son.... we're waitng....

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#21 Dec 24, 2012
Stop making stuff up. The legislation was tabled by the House controlled GOP - this was in 2005. Dodd-Frank never carried through with their threat of a filabuster. They didn't even have enough votes. You have more stories than a skyscraper.
<quoted text>

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#22 Dec 24, 2012
Obama's entire first term was Bush's fault. Who will he blame for his second?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groveton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brother sister sex (Dec '11) Fri Bill 14
shell building in rosehill May 23 taxpayer 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Alexandria May 22 grace s 75
Gen. Mike Flynn Apr '17 Larry Byrd 2
Belly Dance Class In Alexandria Mar '17 Joe Ridgeway 2
Election Who do you support for Member House of Represen... (Oct '10) Nov '10 RLB 3
News Mystery Wrapped In Enigma (Nov '08) Nov '08 Patti 1

Groveton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groveton Mortgages