Since: Oct 13

London, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2013
BrokenBranch64 wrote:

Trying to find any information about my family. We are from the Rosehill, Ewing area. Would love it if anyone had any information to share. My fathers name was Frank E Jackson, born 1919 and his father is William H Jackson and his mother was Amanda Minks-Jackson. If anyone at all could give any type of information it would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for anyone related to the Lily Jackson-Fugate family, from the area also. Would love to get in touch with anyone who may have any information.
Does anyone know Galvin Jones and how to relates to Frank Jackson?
Duplicate

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2013

Since: Oct 13

London, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2013
I am looking for anyone who may be related to or have any information re-guarding... Daniel Jones, my Great Grandfather, Galvin Jones,(my grandfather) Amanda Mink ( Grandmother) and their son Frank Jackson. I am from the Rose Hill VA area. some of my family are Ralph, Charlie, Ray,and Kenny Jackson. I am looking for anyone with info wanting to know more about the family history. Thank you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groveton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brother sister sex (Dec '11) Feb 4 nicknickynick 18
News Arlington Receives "All-Star" Rating for LGBTQ ... Jan 20 Emanuel 12
News Dumpster Trial Moved (Apr '07) Jan '18 Summer85 12
News Local undocumented immigrants sue over DACA ter... Jan '18 sesostrus 43
White rock auction Jan '18 Sunshine 1
News The Air Force colonel, the ballroom dance instr... Jan '18 spytheweb 1
Election Who do you support for Member House of Represen... (Oct '10) Nov '10 RLB 3

Groveton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groveton Mortgages