Port Arthur teen convicted of aggrava...

Port Arthur teen convicted of aggravated kidnapping after stealing car with passenger inside

There are 4 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Port Arthur teen convicted of aggravated kidnapping after stealing car with passenger inside. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

A Port Arthur teen accused of stealing a car that had a 15-year-old with Down syndrome faces up to life in prison for an aggravated kidnapping conviction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

Ronald Sanders

Plymouth, MN

#1 Aug 28, 2008
It's time they know that there are consequences for all your action you do the crime now you must do the time
Hazel

Beaumont, TX

#2 Sep 6, 2008
I think they should give him punishment but not the rest of his life. Give him a year then let him go.
Nancy

Beaumont, TX

#3 Sep 6, 2008
Just cut the kid some slack. just give him few 2 or 3 Months then let him go. What would Jesus do.
Nancy

Beaumont, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2008
Ronald Sanders wrote:
It's time they know that there are consequences for all your action you do the crime now you must do the time
I agree to a point it bepends on weather or not the teen phicaly hurt the boy with down syndrome I would have to know more than what Im reading to make a judgement like lock him up for the rest of his life. Because then when they do come out of prison there in worst shape then if someone took the time to help the teen while he was still young

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organization called CPS (Aug '16) Jun '17 victorious 9
News Three undocumented immigrants arrested in kidna... May '17 ABMESSINA1947 4
Can Anyone Help me find out what this song is?? (Jul '15) Jul '15 MUSICHELP 1
News 400-pound alligator moved from Texas pond to pr... (Apr '15) Apr '15 TwoBlueDeafEyes 5
Debate: Marijuana - Groves, TX (Sep '10) Feb '15 Katie Simon 6
in need of a good doctor (Jul '14) Jul '14 Heather 1
News 10 families lose everything in fire at Ashland ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Colinda McCollum 1

Groves Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groves Mortgages