Made Here: Peerless Saw Co. in Grovep...

Made Here: Peerless Saw Co. in Groveport cuts through the workload | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 10, 2011, titled Made Here: Peerless Saw Co. in Groveport cuts through the workload | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Terry Rehmert of Peerless Saw Co. in Groveport prepares a stack of saw blades for a second tempering during the manufacturing process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Gurion El Shabbah

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2011
Geeze do you think the company prez's pic has been air brushed enough?
your mom

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Jul 10, 2011
They should ask the owners how many of their 50 employees are women,last count there were only 3.They discriminate very heavily against women and that's a FACT.
Smith Sawmill Service

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2011
Peerless is one of the few companies that still have the honest and integrity way of doing business. Peerless has always backed us up with not only good products but also taking care of business making sure that we have what we need and the back up from their experts that gives my people the ability to get the sale along with keeping our customers happy. We think Peerless along with their entire staff is a # 1 company.
Bob

Buford, GA

#5 Jul 11, 2011
your mom wrote:
They should ask the owners how many of their 50 employees are women,last count there were only 3.They discriminate very heavily against women and that's a FACT.
Is that 3 more women than you employ ?
Lockhart Saw Ltd

Rothesay, Canada

#6 Jul 13, 2011
I have been puchasing Peerless plate for 30 years the products are as good as any and are priced competitively . Good luck in the future .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasquatch Sep 22 Trent 3
Does anyone know rainy a pretty blonde mid 30s ... Sep 22 Be nice 3
News Canal Winchester man gets five years for March ... Sep 14 Reality Speaks 2
Creed Mills Sep 3 TheBeast 1
connies cafe (Aug '15) Sep 2 true 6
Reese???? Aug 31 Stacey 1
Heard pcs (person centered services) is a good ... Aug 26 Wondering 2

Groveport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance