$150K Worth Of Stolen Goods Found In ...

$150K Worth Of Stolen Goods Found In Car | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 71 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jan 17, 2011, titled $150K Worth Of Stolen Goods Found In Car | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Two people face multiple charges, including burglary, theft and drug charges, after police found nearly $150,000 worth of stolen items inside their car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kids

Columbus, OH

#75 Jan 27, 2011
That's a bummer fo both sides!
lala

Delaware, OH

#76 Jan 27, 2011
why wud they steal foods its called FOODSTAMPS .! DUMB ASSES
lala

Delaware, OH

#77 Jan 27, 2011
only crack heads and sometimes pill heads do dhat shyt .!
thomas bennett

Columbus, OH

#78 Jan 29, 2011
I really don't buy this stories from crime. " I was abused as a child!
What about all the children who were abused , finished their education ?
Went on to live normal lives.
If I were the judge I would tell them "Sorry about your upbringing the issue
is your a crook ! Enough said.
debbie columbus ohio

Columbus, OH

#79 Jan 29, 2011
THEY SHOULD GO AHEAD AND LOCK THE BASTARDS UP.
IT IS REALY GETTING MESSED UP THESE FOCKERS THAT DONT WORK AND WANT TO STEAL FROM OTHERS.
lame

Dallas, TX

#80 Jan 29, 2011
in response to haters makes excuses
doesn't give her a right to steal stuff- jackwagon!
Big Papa

Zanesville, OH

#81 Feb 1, 2011
mike wrote:
Good police work
Honestly if the car was just pulled over for a damn traffic violation or sumthing of that sort then it really isnt good cop work. They were not actually doing any better cop work than your normal police officer.... NOW if they were actually after this car and this people then indeed they did there job but truthfully i think they were just being a regular cop doing his regular dutties soooo there-for it wasnt any "special" police work involved in this situation.... sorry to burst ur bubble but it wasnt any better cop work than normal.
Big Papa

Zanesville, OH

#82 Feb 1, 2011
SOmeone wrote:
yeah every one dont be mean to tiff ive known her her whole life. you dont know what she has gone through he mother passed away not to long ago
Well that dont give them any right thou to go steal from people that had actually worked hard to purchase the item's that were stolen. I do feel bad about what happened to her mother but that has nothing to do with this story.
Big Papa

Zanesville, OH

#83 Feb 1, 2011
Jami C wrote:
<quoted text>
Really using your past as an excuse is a the cowards way out! Peoples family memebers die everyday! that is no excuse to go out and ruin someone sence of securities! So right now i'm playing the worlds smallest violin! when she choose her behavior she choose her consiquences! Give her the max and the dumbazz that was with her! put her in a rehab she has a drug problem! only crackheads do things like that!
Ok well i agree with most of everything except the fact that only crackheads do that too... sum pill heads do that aswell... not that i would know or anything lol
Big Papa

Zanesville, OH

#84 Feb 1, 2011
blm11 wrote:
No one needs to be defending her. She is her own person. She made mistakes. Obviously people post and know nothing about her personal life. Only the people close to her know the truth. I'm definitely not defending her. What she did was wrong. Both of them. The guy is a loser. All 3 of them. I don't know what happened and don't care. What I do know is, why the hell should we care? What would you be doing if people were posting stupid crap about you like this?
I just think they don't need to be defended. They're grown up enough to make these stupid choices. She's now screwed for life.
Btw...anyone know what kind of sentencing they'll get, not what you think? Just curious.
I 100% agree with you. This is the smartest thing ive read on here so far, and probably will be
Big Papa

Zanesville, OH

#85 Feb 1, 2011
Stop Thief wrote:
They had 150K of electronic items in their car? I wonder if the car was a Corolla, Kia Rio or Chevy Aveo? Stuff was piled so high in the back they couldn't see out the rear window and they backed into another car when leaving a convience store.
Idiots!
nah im pretty sure i heard it was a geo metro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BrewDog opens watering hole in Franklinton Upda... May 23 They cannot kill ... 2
Cheating Men in Canal Winchester? (Aug '16) May 20 Magoo 2
Gregg from Williamsport Utilities May 14 Hmm 1
News Thieves Steal 1,000-Pound Tractor Trailer Engin... (May '11) Feb '18 S ansel 43
info (Jul '17) Jul '17 Youknowme 2
News Cases proceeding against marijuana petition cir... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Dangerous Dan 1
Lombardis ice cream (Jun '17) Jun '17 Alma 1

Groveport Jobs

Personal Finance

Groveport Mortgages