Tornado Confirmed In Pickaway County ...

Tornado Confirmed In Pickaway County | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 11 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Apr 21, 2011, titled Tornado Confirmed In Pickaway County | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

The National Weather Service confirmed on Thursday that an EF-1 tornado took place in Pickaway County during severe storms early Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Jean - Blue Bottom Lakes

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2011
I think it was here too! We are in northern Pickaway Co.We have a tree at the end of our driveway pulled out of the ground!!! Our sign is crushed ! My husband said our big pine trees were laying sideways and he didn't think a tree could bend that far without breaking or coming out of the ground!! CRAZY!!
great news

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 21, 2011
How can this be BREAKING NEWS a day & a half after it happened?
My God Dispatch can't you reporters do anything right?
I swear between the newspapers and the TV stations. I don't know which one is worst.
Channel 6 here in Columbus kept reporting the same crap every 5 minutes. Interrupting all the TV shows. I reliaze it does need to be reportied, but not over and over every 5 minutes. The people knew we had bad wheather. Even the blind the hearing impaired knew

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#3 Apr 21, 2011
To close for comfort!
MarvelousMrsP

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2011
Umm, how about using a relevant photo to the story? We've seen the Groveport damage before. Send a crew to get a photo of the PickCo damage or at least draw a map of all these tornadoes for us to visualize better.
Exiled

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2011
,,,,,,,,acts of god,,,,man,,,,insurance company's play all sides of the fence,,,,
Dee

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Wow! I heard sirens and turned over in my bed like it wasn't that serious and I am too close to Groveport! As they say, the Lord watches over fools and babies.
Jay

Versailles, OH

#7 Apr 21, 2011
The tornado on the Auglaize/Mercer county line destroyed an Aldi's here. A little bit more graphic then anything I have seen 10TV's site.
Just Looking In

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Apr 21, 2011
WOW!
bam

Dublin, OH

#10 Apr 21, 2011
They need to look at the one that hit here in Canal.
sarah

Denver, CO

#11 Apr 21, 2011
I also live in Canal, and really think we had a tornado or were close to having one. I love spring storms but have to say this one was different than any others, as I too "heard" the silent moment. We should all be thankful that there was only minor property damage and no reported injuries, unlike the storms that hit North Carolina this past weekend.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#12 Apr 21, 2011
Wilcu wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad you didn't die ****
You know what they say, "be careful what you wish for"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard pcs (person centered services) is a good ... Aug 26 Wondering 2
News Justice Insider: Justices laid low in Licking C... Aug 23 Posting as myself 1
Cheating Men in Canal Winchester? Aug 22 Hahaha 1
Does anyone know rainy a pretty blonde mid 30s ... Aug 21 Dawg 1
Nick Brungs Aug 21 Happy-go-lucky 1
Cheyenne Slater? (Aug '15) Aug 13 Her man 4
News Rider retrieves stolen bike in time for Pelotonia Aug 5 UTrashy 2

Groveport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groveport Mortgages