HFI Inc. moves to Canal Winchester fr...

HFI Inc. moves to Canal Winchester from Groveport, Obetz | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 6, 2011, titled HFI Inc. moves to Canal Winchester from Groveport, Obetz | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

HFI Inc., an auto-parts manufacturer, is moving its local operations to Canal Winchester, leaving behind plants in Obetz and Groveport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

PBR Street Gang

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 6, 2011
T I F please . ( tax inscent ) ....
Barney

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 6, 2011
Obetz cops will make up the revenue by writing tickets on Alum Creek...you can be sure of that!
omg4325

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 6, 2011
it is not as peachy as it seems HFI is taking over jobs of people who dont want to leave 59 gender road
juliapressley

Secaucus, NJ

#4 Jul 7, 2011
"Auto Insurance Clearance" will give you a break if you buy two or more types of insurance. You may also get a reduction if you have more than one vehicle insured with the same company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kroger on Wednesday night 20 hr Lifeisgood 1
confused over this chick (Sep '15) Sat ash 25
Dam days court Sat Momma 5
News Despite tragedy, Columbus Pride festival prepar... Jun 20 Oliver Canterberry 9
Chad Garrard child abuser in town? (Jan '14) Jun 15 Mr Rogers 25
Michelle moore (Nov '14) Jun 9 CockNBalls 2
connies cafe (Aug '15) Jun 5 The Prosecutor 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groveport Mortgages