Paranormal team to search for ghost at Slippery Rock U.

Full story: GoErie.com

A group of paranormal investigators is heading to Slippery Rock University in western Pennsylvania where they hope to find a ghost named Emma who is said to haunt the school's theater and a dorm.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Steve

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

My daughter livesin Lawrence hall and often has the shuffler in her room. She also speaks of two small girls that want her attention and get angry when she ignors them. They do not want her to sleep, and have been known to make every attempt to keep her awake. The episodes occur at the beginning of the school year and as each school break approaches.
sick of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

THE PHANTOM wrote:
THE GHOST IN MILLER AUDITORIUM AT SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY, WAS EMMA GUFFY MILLER, WHO LIVED AT WOLF CREEK FARM NEARBY. SHE WAS NATIONALY KNOWN AND SPENT HER TIME BETWEEN WASHINGTON D.C. AND HER HOME AT WOLF CREEK. WHEN SHE DIED SHE LEFT PART OF HER PROPERTY TO S.R.U. AND HER HOME, AND FARM TO THE TAYLOR FAMILY. THE TAYLORS DECIDED TO BURN THE PLANTATION STYLE HOUSE DOWN , AND THEY DID WHILE THE SLIPPERY ROCK FIRE DEPT WATCHED.
THE PLANTATION HOUSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESERVED AS A HISTORICAL LAND MARK, BUT IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF POLITICS EMMA WAS A DEMOCRAT AND THE AREA IS REPUBLICAN. ANYWAY EMMA'S GHOST HAS NO HOME TO GO TO , AND HAUNTS MILLER AUDITORIUM
Now this is what digging for the truth is all about. You GO with your bad self, Phantom. Good job.
marlayna

Indiana, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

i just mived into lawrence and i am so scared now haha
Neusch

Aliquippa, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

I Recorded a Ghosts Voice back in the early/mid 90s at Joel Greenwalds Memorial Stone . This event Happened at Slippery Rock Creek PA . Has Anyone Else ever heard His Voice ? My Friend and I Didn't Hear Any Thing While I Was Taping The Memorial . When I Got Home Were Watching The Video and Were Both Taken Back By What We Heard ! I Never Experienced Anything Like This In My Life ! His Memorial Is At The Artificial / Delayed Harvest Section Close To Portisville PA . Any one That Has any Information Can email me at rneusch@comcast.net Thank You
Kel

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

chubby wrote:
a ghost come in my bedroom and violated my privates.
Me too!! OMG!! We should hook up and violate our privates together!!
CHARLIE

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

BeckyKnapp wrote:
I wonder how much this is costing. to hunt for ghosts? And how do they know WHO this ghost is? Did she write her name on a wall? I DO hope the Times follows up with this, and lets us all know if they got pictures of the ghost. This is more fun than hunting for missing persons -- searching for ghosts!
Becky,the so called paranormal or ghost hunters are just wasting some ones money.There is a such thing as a ghost,but they cannot detect it,with some kind of electrical equipment or video tape or audio tape.To witness a ghost,is a remarkable event,it will scare you,but also make you aware,that there something here on earth,that is real,that no one can explain what a ghost really is.But,my dear,they really do exist. thak you for reading, CHARLIE
RightWingRoy

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Get your ouji boards out!
roger

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

THE PHANTOM wrote:
THE GHOST IN MILLER AUDITORIUM AT SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY, WAS EMMA GUFFY MILLER, WHO LIVED AT WOLF CREEK FARM NEARBY. SHE WAS NATIONALY KNOWN AND SPENT HER TIME BETWEEN WASHINGTON D.C. AND HER HOME AT WOLF CREEK. WHEN SHE DIED SHE LEFT PART OF HER PROPERTY TO S.R.U. AND HER HOME, AND FARM TO THE TAYLOR FAMILY. THE TAYLORS DECIDED TO BURN THE PLANTATION STYLE HOUSE DOWN , AND THEY DID WHILE THE SLIPPERY ROCK FIRE DEPT WATCHED.
THE PLANTATION HOUSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESERVED AS A HISTORICAL LAND MARK, BUT IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF POLITICS EMMA WAS A DEMOCRAT AND THE AREA IS REPUBLICAN. ANYWAY EMMA'S GHOST HAS NO HOME TO GO TO , AND HAUNTS MILLER AUDITORIUM
Likely story

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grove City Discussions

Search the Grove City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ramen 51,108
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
Review: Pry's Towing Apr '14 terrible service 1
Debate: Marijuana - Grove City, PA (Sep '10) Apr '14 Yag 12
synthetic Mar '14 albert 1
missie kaylor-chestnut Jan '14 jenny 2
District Judge Silvis ending 14-year stint (Oct '08) Dec '13 Watcher1 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grove City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000