Goldn Corral Grove city SUCKS........

Goldn Corral Grove city SUCKS........

Posted in the Grove City Forum

ROBERT

Columbus, OH

#1 May 12, 2009
this place will scam you. They try and gimmick you by asking you if you want a drink while holding up their to go cups WHICH COST YOU $2.50

Many people are buying these cups not knowing it costs extra. Besides this we were ther on mothers day and they didnt even have ice for drinks. I heard one waitress say the ice machines had been out several weks before. Now common sense would tell a manager to get ice or anew machine especially for a very busy day like mothers day. The food area was filthy and was not well kept.

They obviously think selling warm pop and handing out expensive cups for a large profit is the way to go.

I sure as hell wouldnt eat at this place.

google- golden corral complaints

read for yourself
Still hungry

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2009
I agree, thie place is a ripoff. Ate a dinner then 1 hour later had MAJOR problems. High price but poor quality food. STARY AWAY FROM THIS ONE..........
Disagree

Orrville, OH

#3 Jul 10, 2009
First of all, this restaurant is in Hermitage, not Grove City.
We always enjoy our visits there and find the wide-range of food tasty.
cattyann

United States

#4 May 10, 2010
The cups sell .30 cents more than the regular drink of 1.99. I don't know where you get your information, but try again.
n moore

Slippery Rock, PA

#5 Jul 9, 2010
Disagree wrote:
First of all, this restaurant is in Hermitage, not Grove City.
We always enjoy our visits there and find the wide-range of food tasty.
Thank You! I read this and thought where the heck is a Golden Corral in Grove CIty!! They need to get their cities straight before spouting off. We love that place
gene

Rancho Cordova, CA

#6 Jul 10, 2010
I live in Ca and flew to see my Dad in Jackson Center. We went the the G.C. In Hermitage and had a great meal, the service was excellent.
tim

San Angelo, TX

#7 Jul 26, 2010
golden corral, used to be silver corral until they raised the prices
Ringgold

Waterford, OH

#8 Sep 2, 2010
You are talking about two different Grove City's!!!
Grove City OHIO has a Golden Corral. Grove City PENNSYLVANIA doues not.
Kat

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 26, 2012
n moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You! I read this and thought where the heck is a Golden Corral in Grove CIty!! They need to get their cities straight before spouting off. We love that place
Their facts are straight......they are commenting on the restaurant in Grove City OHIO and yes there is one there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1959 Devin D Roadster: From Kit Car to Hillclimber (Aug '07) Sep 21 Bigfoote 43
loud boom outside darbydale anyone know what it... (Mar '15) Aug '17 Anon 2
easy money (Feb '17) Feb '17 username 1
News Kane receives bad rap from business owner (Oct '09) Feb '17 Fed up resident 7
Summer (May '15) Sep '15 Here to help 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Sublet at University Village at Slippery Rock (Jul '15) Aug '15 Blodgett 2

Grove City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grove City Mortgages