Man Charged With Sex Assault Of Girl ...

Man Charged With Sex Assault Of Girl At Fair

There are 9 comments on the story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Man Charged With Sex Assault Of Girl At Fair. In it, reports that:

A man accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl at the Butler County Fair violated his parole, state police said.

Join the discussion below, or

Indiana, PA

#1 Jul 1, 2008
I know the girl that it happen to... and the butler fair doesnt even care what they are saying on the news is a lie they said that they stopped the ride when it happen and that they held him on the ring of fire ride on purpose none of that is true.. On the swing ride they wouldn't stop a 12 year old boy that was waiting in line to get on the ride next saw what was happening and ran up and made the guy stop and then he went to the ring of fire ride and they told them that they couldnt stop the ride and when then ride was over they couldnt hold the people on it, that it was securitys job but they wouldnt even call security it was all innocent bystandards that did everything they chased him down and found him they went and got security everything the fair didnt care!!!!!

New Castle, PA

#2 Jul 3, 2008
I know the man who is being charged in this case, very well. At times he does silly things. He DID NOT assault anyone and certainly DID NOT sexually assault this girl. He was, simply, acting wild and swinging around on the ride. This caused him to swing near the child. In fear of injuring the girl, while swinging wildly, he then tried to move the girl's swing to avoid a collision. This is all just a big misunderstanding of the truth, of what really happened. After all, how reliable is believing what a 12yr old thinks he saw? I can only hope that he has a fair trial and that this all gets cleared up.

Butler, PA

#3 Jul 8, 2008
If you know the man very well, then you understand his prior convictions. And it is natural you would try and stick up for him. He didn't just do "silly" things, he is a criminal, and has had his second change. He violated parole, and I will agree that justice should be served in a fair trial.

#4 Jul 11, 2008
I know the girl and she wouldnt lie. Not only was there witnesses that seen it happen that is also what the girl said happen. The man is just lucky her father wasnt there because he wouldnt be in Jail ,he would be Dead !!!!!!!!!!
John Dough

Grove City, PA

#5 Mar 29, 2009
Dude is a dirt bag, criminal past as long as my arm. Went to school with the hoser. Shock hos ass in the chair.
piece of xxxx

Chicora, PA

#6 Jul 23, 2009
I have know of this scum. I wonder how many other children he has harmed?

New Castle, PA

#7 Mar 29, 2010
Has he been convicted?

New Castle, PA

#8 Apr 20, 2010
Has anyone heard what happend with this case?

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Apr 20, 2010
this town is full of nasty filth like that seems they would much rather put the petty offenders in jail and leave the freaks on the street, what a pig sty butler pa has become

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer (May '15) Sep '15 Here to help 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Sublet at University Village at Slippery Rock (Jul '15) Aug '15 Blodgett 2
Springfield Commons by Outlet Mall (Aug '15) Aug '15 TARTE1973 1
Sublet at South Rock Apt (May '15) May '15 Cathy Renzi 1
loud boom outside darbydale anyone know what it... (Mar '15) Mar '15 billy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Grove City, PA (Sep '10) Sep '14 Country 14

Grove City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grove City Mortgages