$11,480 stolen from car at hotel near...

$11,480 stolen from car at hotel near outlet mall

There are 6 comments on the The Herald story from Nov 18, 2007, titled $11,480 stolen from car at hotel near outlet mall. In it, The Herald reports that:

Someone stole $11,480 in cash between midnight and 2:20 a.m. Thursday from the glove box of a car parked in a hotel parking lot near Prime Outlets of Grove City in Springfield Township, state police said. via The Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

yesman_2004

New Kensington, PA

#1 Nov 27, 2007
well that is the best place to keep the money. gee where should i put my money... in a car and lets hope that noone breakes in. i know i am not a police officer but to me that smells like a inside job. what a dork for leavign that kind of money there if it is a true crime
PixelJockey

Grove City, PA

#2 Nov 28, 2007
smells like a drug buy gone bad

“hi”

Since: May 07

slippery rock

#3 Dec 7, 2007
well so long for buying x mas gifts
No Name

Grove City, PA

#4 Apr 20, 2008
I know the girl and she was lying..Trying to get free money after she spent all her $50,000 settlement.
She paid someone to break her brandnew car window and act like they were stealing money..
Oh well for her now.. She has a broken window without money to fix it.
The cops got her for 'false accuzations'
gcg

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 May 1, 2008
a settlement for $50.000 to a teenager? for what who did she scam out for that kind of money?
hope she gets a hell of a fine and the other girl that i heard was with her should also get a fine for it. what the hell could she spend that kind of money on and not have anything to show for it other then maybe drugs that would just burn more of her brain cells thats if she had any brain cells to start with....oh well hope they have a large fine to pay out of this.
AGC

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 May 17, 2008
this girl is also a dirty person that sleeps around maybe she is trying to sale her self to get up some money for fines

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer (May '15) Sep '15 Here to help 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Sublet at University Village at Slippery Rock (Jul '15) Aug '15 Blodgett 2
Springfield Commons by Outlet Mall (Aug '15) Aug '15 TARTE1973 1
Sublet at South Rock Apt (May '15) May '15 Cathy Renzi 1
loud boom outside darbydale anyone know what it... (Mar '15) Mar '15 billy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Grove City, PA (Sep '10) Sep '14 Country 14

Grove City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grove City Mortgages