Grove City man charged with threateni...

Grove City man charged with threatening to kill to witness

There are 29 comments on the The Herald story from May 22, 2008, titled Grove City man charged with threatening to kill to witness. In it, The Herald reports that:

A Grove City man is charged with threatening to kill a witness to the burglary of a fast food restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loosers

Grove City, PA

#47 Aug 22, 2008
the one kid has been in jail since november of last year and still waiting on his sentence hearing i bet they give him time served and probation plus fines but he will never learn cause he has been in and out of trouble most of his life from what i hear he spent most of his childhood life in group homes sence he was 8 yrs old and he is now 19 that boy is going to be calling jail his 2nd home
just me

Grove City, PA

#48 Sep 24, 2008
anyone hear anything on this story ?
rob

Cincinnati, OH

#49 Sep 25, 2008
this is how i see it! about welfare and s.s.i.! there are people out there! that need,s help! and also kids! but also ther are a lot of people out there that is getting welfare and s.s.i.! that should not get it! what i,m saying is! that i know of someone that is getting ssi for there kid but is not spending the money the way they should! it should go 100% for the kids needs! but it dont! i seen it! yes i will say there are people out there that is spending the money for the right reason! but what about the people that dont?? it,s the bad ones that is giveing the good ones a bad name! i,m all for haveing my tax dollars go to helping people and ther kids! but it upsets me to see some of it spent the wrong way!
jessy

Grove City, PA

#50 Sep 25, 2008
ROB what does this newspaper story have to do with people being on ssi and welfare ?
jessy

Grove City, PA

#51 Sep 25, 2008
ROB what does this newspaper story have to do with people being on ssi and welfare ?

“Bernard Pollard fanclub member”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#52 Sep 29, 2008
rob wrote:
this is how i see it! about welfare and s.s.i.! there are people out there! that need,s help! and also kids! but also ther are a lot of people out there that is getting welfare and s.s.i.! that should not get it! what i,m saying is! that i know of someone that is getting ssi for there kid but is not spending the money the way they should! it should go 100% for the kids needs! but it dont! i seen it! yes i will say there are people out there that is spending the money for the right reason! but what about the people that dont?? it,s the bad ones that is giveing the good ones a bad name! i,m all for haveing my tax dollars go to helping people and ther kids! but it upsets me to see some of it spent the wrong way!
Rob, go post in another forum that is geared toward people that cheat the government out of money. This thread isn't about that. Thanks.
just me

Grove City, PA

#53 Sep 30, 2008
i agree with fast willie on this one find another forum
Tinkers

Grove City, PA

#54 Oct 13, 2008
the rumor is... the steel guy got 36 months in prison and his wife also got the same and one of the other boys have a hearing on the 27th of this month and will get out on time served and probation if he has a home address to go to so let's see what goes !!!!
nobody in gc

Grove City, PA

#55 Oct 13, 2008
dude i think they should of gotin da same jail time out of it even the women that worked at BK she knew wat waz up dudes we all know da shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sublet at University Village at Slippery Rock Jul 14 Anonymous 1
Summer May '15 Reaching out for ... 1
Sublet at South Rock Apt May '15 Cathy Renzi 1
loud boom outside darbydale anyone know what it... Mar '15 billy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Grove City, PA (Sep '10) Sep '14 Country 14
Review: Pry's Towing (Apr '14) Apr '14 terrible service 1
synthetic (Mar '14) Mar '14 albert 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grove City Mortgages