Grove City man charged with threateni...

Grove City man charged with threatening to kill to witness

There are 29 comments on the The Herald story from May 22, 2008, titled Grove City man charged with threatening to kill to witness. In it, The Herald reports that:

A Grove City man is charged with threatening to kill a witness to the burglary of a fast food restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
duh girl

Slippery Rock, PA

#4 Jul 13, 2008
oh yeah and it takes scum to know scum are you scum?
prego

Grove City, PA

#7 Jul 13, 2008
you should be ashamed for posting something like that for the public to view only proves your jealousy to be more than your pride.
jenn412

Slippery Rock, PA

#9 Jul 13, 2008
that is for sure i dont know why people act like two year olds and the gc home owner from pittsburgh?

they must know each other or somethin cuz the home owner started all that trouble and pissed someone els off is she on drugs? id would like to read my news with out all the drama i am from the area and i enjoy grove city i just didnt know there was so many trouble makers and drug users next time think about what you people say before u push the post button and have respect for the others.
just me

Slippery Rock, PA

#10 Jul 13, 2008
my bad and ya she is a trouble maker i am out
duh girl

Slippery Rock, PA

#11 Jul 13, 2008
i am 19 years old and i dont play games with people i dont know but i tell the truth about what i do know and when i got a phone call about this and i got home and red this if i knew who u were and i guess u though i was some one that i wasnt and it got twisted guess you got told didt ya home owner whe the hell in my blog did u see that i said shw was worth while no where duh!!!!!
and second of all u made an ass outta urselves didt ya cuz them girls took them pills on there own didnt they?

or did the girl shove them down there throats maybe a lesson was tought here huh?

second of all im finishing college before i buy a house u should try to get a higher education
joss

Slippery Rock, PA

#14 Jul 13, 2008
i grew up in grove city this is to the real home owner from grove city it was a very nice place to grow up. if u have kids the schools are good too though there isnt much for them to do outside of school, and not every one is bad in grove city u just have to weed the bad ones out thats y i moved away from that place cuz its gotten to have a reputation girls havin babies early and people stalin from there work and the drug heads there.

but if u dont get involved and this is for the duh girl
you say it takes scum to know scum but u called that woman scum is that sayin your scum
queen here

Irwin, PA

#17 Jul 14, 2008
this is not the place for this kind of stuff to be posted it has nothing to do with the story that was posted in the news paper. at least I didnt see any thing in the paper about any of this unless I was reading the wrong paper
Big Dot

Grove City, PA

#19 Jul 14, 2008
I agree with it has nothing to do with the newspaper and i'm trying to get all of this drama pulled off this page I only said what i had to say to candi morrsion cause of the way she is cutting me and my kids down mostly my sick child who can't defend her self she should be a shamed of herself for picking on a sick child at her age this is what candie morrison had said about me and my kids which has nothing to do with shonna it only showed that she is julous of my kids I'm working on removing this all !!! candi your only hurting your self and making your self out to be an ass to the rest of the world that reads this page and you dont have room to talk about living on SSI you collect it yourself and so does your husband Jake plus you get welfare for those kids and sale your stamps so dont run your mouth about my daughter being on SSI she is very sick and goes back and forth to childrens alot which you wouldn't know what it's like to take a child to the doctor for being sick cause you don't take your own kids to the doctor So don't talk about me and my daughter being on SSI when you & your husband is on it plus your mother and her other daughter gets it for her little boy so when you cut people down for being on SSI your cutting yourself down and them aswell ........DUHHHHHHHH !!!!! If i have anything more to say to you candie morrison i will say it on my page in a blog for you to read this is a newspaper site not for your drama shit does it say DRAMA PAPER ANYWHERE ?!!!!!
big shade spot

Grove City, PA

#22 Jul 14, 2008
3 people already went to see slivis about what you all said on here candi so do what you have to do i dont care your the one the family can't stand ...patty and candi mom just read this all why dont you give her a call and tell her what you think of all this trouble that youo started and about my kid if you got the balls to do so
FLICK YOU

Grove City, PA

#23 Jul 14, 2008
candy you aint nothin but a dumbass psychopathic bitch u just told on yourself by saying shit using the joss name when it was duh girl. your just got yourself busted bitch. you ARE joss you ARE duh girl and you ARE just me. you aint nothing but a skanky ass bitch. and the DNA? your dumbass dont even know who the father of your kids are. they dont look a like. go take your screwed up personalities else where.
big shade spot

Grove City, PA

#24 Jul 14, 2008
candi you lost all of your homes cause you dont pay ur bills like your mother said you dont own that car that oldman does your mother said jake isn't allowed to driver it and if he does that oldman is taking it back hahaha and he prob bought it for you cause you were sleeping with him my mother dont pay my bills patty i dont have bills my rent is everything included are you also jealous of that to ?? lol i have family around me every day unlike yourselfs and my sister in franklin does talk to me if she didnt they wouldnt of been here for the big family picnic that we at at moms house they all said they wouldnt come if you guys came so we didnt invite any of you from slippery rock it nice to be around family that dont fight and i know you dont talk to brenda candi cause she said to us all at grams that she thinks your the one who did grams car and like she said the truth will come out of day soon & gram said she knows you did it just cant proof it but we will soon its still an open case
joss

Slippery Rock, PA

#35 Jul 14, 2008
that last post was from me
joss

Slippery Rock, PA

#36 Jul 14, 2008
i want you all to know that i like to read my news with out the disgrace and the drama and the same person posting comments under a different name almost each time sorry for all this once again.
FLICK YOU

Grove City, PA

#37 Jul 14, 2008
if you enjoy reading your news without all the disgrace and drama then you shouldnt of ran your mouth now should you?

you are all overdramatic playing hardcore with the keyboard. if your family is so dumb and retarded then why do you insist on keep writing damn comments about this and that. and good. i thinnk he should smash your head in because you STARTED all this shit.

p.s. grow the hell up and start acting your age candy and not like some damn teenage bitch trying to act all bad cause you aint.
deb

Slippery Rock, PA

#39 Jul 14, 2008
you people are retarded and need to get a life and grow up
alyssa

Slippery Rock, PA

#40 Jul 14, 2008
what the hell does any of this have to do with the article?
just a bunch of flicken idiots that cant stop get the hell off this page and move on. i dont wanna hear all of you ssi bums issues i have my own to deal with.
betsy

Slippery Rock, PA

#41 Jul 14, 2008
u people are dumb
Loosers

Grove City, PA

#43 Jul 16, 2008
Are you kidding me! get a life. all this drama.
how funny how people will run there mouths on the blog because they are afraid to deal face to face. OMG. get a life.
just me

Grove City, PA

#45 Aug 15, 2008
when are these people in jail going to get their final hearing over this bull crap does anyone know ?

“Bernard Pollard fanclub member”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#46 Aug 22, 2008
not soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wild Nov 9 longdongDan 1
grove city tax collector exposed (Sep '10) Nov 3 buzzbee 2
News 1959 Devin D Roadster: From Kit Car to Hillclimber (Aug '07) Sep '17 Bigfoote 43
loud boom outside darbydale anyone know what it... (Mar '15) Aug '17 Anon 2
easy money (Feb '17) Feb '17 username 1
News Kane receives bad rap from business owner (Oct '09) Feb '17 Fed up resident 7
Summer (May '15) Sep '15 Here to help 2

Grove City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grove City Mortgages