Parade, - Taste of Grove City' will h...

Parade, - Taste of Grove City' will highlight streetscape dedication

There are 1 comment on the Allied News story from Sep 3, 2008, titled Parade, - Taste of Grove City' will highlight streetscape dedication. In it, Allied News reports that:

Day of activities celebrates seven years of work When talks of revitalization began in Grove City in 2001, community members probably pictured re-paved streets, sidewalks, and, perhaps, a few new light poles ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Allied News.

Fed up with corruption

Grove City, PA

#1 Sep 15, 2008
Pokrant should be proud. In a bad economy he spends money on pretty and postpones a rebuild of the sewage treatment plant until the cost increases by $4 million. Tax increase anyone?

Pokrant/Black and their mentor Bonner need to leave town. Oh, I forgot, Bonner doesn't live in town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
easy money Feb '17 username 1
News Kane receives bad rap from business owner (Oct '09) Feb '17 Fed up resident 7
Summer (May '15) Sep '15 Here to help 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Sublet at University Village at Slippery Rock (Jul '15) Aug '15 Blodgett 2
Springfield Commons by Outlet Mall (Aug '15) Aug '15 TARTE1973 1
Sublet at South Rock Apt (May '15) May '15 Cathy Renzi 1

Grove City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grove City Mortgages