Grove City Man's Body Pulled From Wat...

Grove City Man's Body Pulled From Water At Deer Creek

There are 3 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Sep 29, 2011, titled Grove City Man's Body Pulled From Water At Deer Creek. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

MOUNT STERLING , Ohio -- The sheriff's office identifies a Grove City man who apparently drowned at Deer Creek State Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

jim

Grove City, OH

#1 Sep 29, 2011
does rob stage live in grove city ? damn , i forgot its dublin . he works in grove city lmao
Cassidy

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2011
jim wrote:
does rob stage live in grove city ? damn , i forgot its dublin . he works in grove city lmao
Please have some compassion. This man was my friends father and it is a tragedy that she will no longer be able to see him. I don't find it to be too funny as you stated. As you are laughing tonight, my friend sits in tears.
tan

Grove City, OH

#3 Oct 12, 2011
I agree Cassidy, I love rob and ang's 2 children. I really wish that they could see there dad as well as there grandma stage. Bob has passed away and that breaks my heart and the kids really miss him so they dont need all this drama either. Please think of the kids in this matter. Jim you really have alot of anger in your heart, you must not be a church goer. You should really try to find a way to let out your frustrations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot bartender at Crown Hill Golf 1 hr Hmmm 2
side action 9 hr simon 12
Mount Sterling records lacking for state audit Jun 27 Regulator 2
What is Tyler knott into now? Jun 27 Smalltownsamestories 1
News Rice resigns from village council Jun 25 Regulator 6
News Hanson honored today in Mt. Sterling Jun 25 Regulator 8
Grove City Music Thread (Apr '12) Jun 21 Musikologist 16
More from around the web

Grove City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE