Local owner of 2 poker clubs shot dea...

Local owner of 2 poker clubs shot dead in home | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 26 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Local owner of 2 poker clubs shot dead in home | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Paul L. Horn, 54, of Grove City, owned the Platinum Players Club and Celebrities Social Club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one of four

Buford, GA

#30 Mar 16, 2011
rest in peace daddy. i dont care what ignorant people have to say because i KNOW you. we always donated, always helped and ALWAYS cared. I love you daddy... i miss you... this hurts so unbelievably bad... these people have no idea but i do know you wouldnt care what they had to say because theyre obviously too ignorant to even relate. I loved my father and always will, you guys have noooooo idea as to how great of a guy he was. he was a magnificent father... we are all in so much pain. God, please give us the strength to get through this... i love you daddy... you're the best. i miss and love you, i'll see you on the other side though, dont have too much fun without me. I LOVE YOU. forever and always... you are in my heart.
RIP

Marietta, OH

#31 Mar 18, 2011
There are plenty of opinions out there... Have some respect for the man and his family and friends. Internet or not... donít hide behind the computer screen and say things just because inside you are more insecure then anybody. You may have some issues mentally or may be bright as a bulb, I just suggest you stop kidding yourself and float back down to reality! Maybe it takes something of this magnitude to happen to you or a loved one of yours for you to understand. I donít wish this upon anyone but do think out of respect people should be polite and a bit less judgmental.
one of four

Millville, NJ

#32 Mar 20, 2011
fiery buddha wrote:
I'm sorry for his death, but - the man owned TWO card clubs yet was living paycheck to paycheck? Uh-huh. That can't be correct.
um he was thats why we are loosing our house!!!!! We are real people and a real family.
one of four

Millville, NJ

#33 Mar 20, 2011
doyle wrote:
the ultimate bad beat
yes he did live paycheck to paycheck
signed -his daughter
broken hearted

Millville, NJ

#34 Mar 20, 2011
It is so sad to think that people would post comments without thinking whom it might hurt or offend. We live in a world full of hate violence and greed. People should matter and we should love our neighbors. The world is being prepared for the coming of Jesus Christ make sure you are prepared for on the day he comes no one will know. He loves us so much he gave up his only son that we should be saved. My heart goes out to all families who have lost a loved especially those who fall prey to victim of such a malicious crime as murder.No doubt he has gone to be in heaven and vengence is the Lords no harm will ever come to the children of God they are in his protection. God always reveals the truth in all matters. You can never escape the eyes of an Almighty God.
hockeygal

Falls Church, VA

#35 Mar 28, 2011
My son has already written on this subject. If you don't know someone stop and remember he has a family who loves them. I attended the funeral and this man was so loved and he will be missed by all. May he rest in peace and may God comfort his daughters at this time, will miss you Paul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info on Ashley mcjunkin Sat ashley 49
Looking for someone May 20 Anthony 1
Trashly and Brandon May 19 Danni 1
News Ohio deputy fired, accused of affair with high ... May 18 Big Johnson 1
Debra king hiles May 16 Forlove 2
Williamsport Mayor May 15 4 houses down 7
Collier Park (Nov '15) May 11 Groovytucky 2

Grove City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance