Police: Ayer teen tried to stab ex-gi...

Police: Ayer teen tried to stab ex-girlfriend to death

There are 20 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Apr 24, 2008, titled Police: Ayer teen tried to stab ex-girlfriend to death. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

An 18-year-old Ayer man is being held without bail at Middlesex Jail, charged with trying to kill his ex-girlfriend by stabbing her in the throat Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

FLA

Hollywood, FL

#1 Apr 25, 2008
He is 18 now, what is he going to be like later in life, he needs a lot of mental help.
Prejudgemental

Millis, MA

#2 Apr 25, 2008
It could be possible that he was defending himself...he has scratch marks on his arm, and she came to his house, not the other way around. So, before condemning a man, get all the facts straight. Not all girls are angels.
Korey Humphreys

Lowell, MA

#3 Apr 25, 2008
I agree with "prejudgemental". There are two sides to every story. Last I knew the 16 year old girl couldn't really speak much.

Hopefully the 18 year old will keep his mouth shut and only speak to his attorney to ensure a fair trial without police 'sugarcoating' a report in favor of the victim.

If the 18 year old did intentionally hurt his girlfriend, without any justification, I hope he sits in prison for many years.

Korey
www.IPS-Notary.com
Does not matter

Lakeville, MA

#4 Apr 25, 2008
Whether it is self defense or not, stabbing her in the neck is clear intent to kill her. Look at this boy (he's no man), he's not small or weak. The fact that he needed a knife to fend off a small 16 year old girl shows that this goes beyond self defense. Hang him out to dry.
yikes

North Brookfield, MA

#6 Apr 25, 2008
I agree with Does Not Matter!!
No matter what the situation, other than self defense as your life is being threatened with a weapon, which hasn't been mentioned...is stabbing someone ok?? He looked like a pretty big guy...was that really necessary? I suppose we'll find out in the next several days.
It's just like hearing the daily news...men kill women mostly their wives, or live-in girlfriends when things aren't going well.
This society really needs a serious overhaul. Parents teach your children well!
true-however

North Brookfield, MA

#11 Apr 26, 2008
The amount of young people growing up with no parental limits, support, direction, etc. overwhelmingly have many more societal problems than those who do have parental limits, support, direction etc.
These are facts.
"Of course" there are exceptions to each side of this coin.

Parents teach your children well!!
Let me add... to give your children a better chance. It's "your" obligation.
thank you

Leominster, MA

#12 Apr 27, 2008
Those marks on his arm are self inflicted. But she truly is no angel. I thank you for your positive comment. I'm his aunt and he really isn't a bad kid.
Prejudgemental wrote:
It could be possible that he was defending himself...he has scratch marks on his arm, and she came to his house, not the other way around. So, before condemning a man, get all the facts straight. Not all girls are angels.
you dont know

Leominster, MA

#13 Apr 27, 2008
You dont't know what the hell your talking about. The girl is the same size. And he did not TRY to kill her. They have loved eachother for the last 3 years. I'd love to hang you out to dry.
Does not matter wrote:
Whether it is self defense or not, stabbing her in the neck is clear intent to kill her. Look at this boy (he's no man), he's not small or weak. The fact that he needed a knife to fend off a small 16 year old girl shows that this goes beyond self defense. Hang him out to dry.
tired

Princeton, MA

#15 Apr 28, 2008
dennis- carpentier sr wrote:
<quoted text> i agree with you you dont know= a lot of crime scene investigators here watching tru tv = formerly court tv or Columbo= peter faulk::::
Is this an imposter ?? You are almost making sense and spelling correctly, plus there is no "Amen" after every sentence.
Does not matter

Lakeville, MA

#16 Apr 29, 2008
you dont know wrote:
You dont't know what the hell your talking about. The girl is the same size. And he did not TRY to kill her. They have loved eachother for the last 3 years. I'd love to hang you out to dry.<quoted text>
Threatening people on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded. Get over yourself buddy...

The real point here is there is ZERO excuse for domestic violence. The situation could have been avoided by EITHER party involved. They should not let the girl of scott free either. They are both guilty of crimes.
Domestic violence is a horrible crime and to be starting at such young ages is deplorable. They should make an example out of BOTH of them. I hope they throw the book at them both and charge the boy with statutory rape too.
sheree toro

Worcester, MA

#17 Apr 29, 2008
let all the people think what they want. the only people who know exactly what happened would be my brother and megan...
by the way they were together when she decided to show up to spend time with seth with a hicky on her neck implying that she has slept with someone else. Opinions are what they are but people know nothing. Not my mother, my father, the courts, police, or myself
michelle

Lowell, MA

#18 Apr 29, 2008
"Threatening people on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded."
LMAO that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Since: Apr 08

Lowell

#19 May 1, 2008
He was a good kid . Not an angel but not a devil either . Im not saying that anything was right , But Seth lost his brother at a young age , that in itself is traumatic . He didnt have a perfect upbringing , not saying anything bad but his mom struggled and im sure did her best however if things for different for him none of this would have happened. Secondly Megan is not an angel either . It takes two to start drama so there is another side to the story we will never know . Third dont trust all the facts you get from the media . They cant even make sense of the story their writing , on top of the fatc they have a tendency to mistake facts or misuse them . Why is he just the bad guy ? Could she have started something .....anything is possible . And no just becuase "he stabbed her" in the neck doesnt mean he was trying to kill her . Say he did try to stab her , if she moved or jumped it could have accidently struck there . I know from being young and getting into a fight once that sometimes you mean to hit someone someplace and end up hitting them somewhere else or even just taking that swing not knowing where it will land . As for charging him w/rape . that is wrong . They were together before he was 18 and he just turned it so.... Also the mother was fine with it .
Now unless you have walked in his shoes , ya dont know what took place and you have no right to judge . No one does . Unless your right there in the courtroom and know every little detail . You just dont know .
EL BANIO

Princeton, MA

#20 May 3, 2008
I live in this town NO WAY!
dont worry bout it

Concord, MA

#21 Jul 23, 2008
how could you say anything nice bout this kid. he stuck a knife in my friends throat. he was the only one with her when it happened. its not the first time he stabbed her either. megan came to me and a couple other friends after he stabbed her in her shoulder. she even had the sweatshirt with the knife size slit all sewn up. theres many people that want to go after seth now because of this. and how can you say she fell on a sharp object when clearly there was a knife lunged into her throat and they even found the knife. so fuck you all that are tryin to stick up for seth. and even if he wasnt really gonna stab her he did so he deserves the worst sentencing. but him in prison with the big boys see how much of a man he is in there.
LowellStreets

Rowley, MA

#22 Jul 23, 2008
I just cracked the case. Stay with me here.

Seth is a real loser who stabbed a woman,Strike that A young girl.i heard she was a ninja and he couldnt fight off her attack.flip kicks...reverse kidney punches....she even disappeared and hit him while she was invisible...i heard she threw a bird at him and the bird pecked him in the eye...he snapped..and stuck her.....now if she wassnt a ninja..he might have won a fist fight with her
Megan the victim

Shrewsbury, MA

#23 Dec 12, 2008
this is megan the girl who got stabbed. and i appreciate everyone sticking up for my side of the case.
But as alot of people have said we are both not angels.
I didnt do anything to him to provoke him to stab me, nothing, and no im not a ninja nor have i ever been one...and i have never hurt that kid physically ever..unless trying to defend myself and even then im sure i really didnt even hurt him. b.cuz as said i am little.
Seth is a messed up kid, mentally.
I think that all of his anxiety and trauma really got the best of him.
He shouldv'e been taking his meds like they were prescribed but he wasnt because he was into drugs and alcohol...
Right b4 the incident i was telling him why we couldnt be together..why it just wasnt right. B.cuz we did have an abusive relationship..on both of our parts.
and i knew i couldnt live my life like that.
on his part even if we were abusive towards each other he couldnt live without me. which is why i cant understand why he would try to kill me...
and YES he tried to kill me!
he said it was my death sentence..and he kissed me on the forhead and whispered in my ear that he loved me right b4 he stabbed me.
and yes he did stab me b4...i was young and stupid and should've gotten out of it right then and there.
but to end this all...i know i've learned from this and i'm just happy to be alive.
and i'd appreciate if everyone would sstop being critics to this event..its uuneccessary. b.cuz you all dont know all the details nor will you ever.
and one last thing just to clear things up about me being "so bad" as everyones saying.
IF i was so bad why wouldnt i have gotten up and killed this dude? exactly. i had the chance and actually that was the first thing in my mind when he did it..should i kill him?! he could try & stab me again and i could die!
but no. i said to myself if he kills me he will have to live with that for the rest of his life. I cant kill somebody i love no matter what they do. Im just not that kind of a person. Im a lover, and i dispise any kind of violence.
So again just stop being critics to a case you know nothing about.
because really knowing something about this case you would have to know both me and seth.
thanks people. and God bless!
woahwaitholdon

Lowell, MA

#24 Dec 12, 2008
wow did you really just comment on this thread? isn't this case going to court? cant what you say on here be used against you? idiot....
master

Woburn, MA

#25 Dec 12, 2008
i hate guys like that give 5 min with him man to man he,ll never hurt another soul anymore.. man she should just leave when the first attack..
bob

Leominster, MA

#26 Jun 3, 2013
sheree is a hor to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Jodie Rachman as Mayor? Jun 30 na 1
News Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests (Oct '13) Jun 29 insider 79
News Solar-energy talks heat up Tyngsboro meeting (Jun '10) Jun 9 Mike 54
News Some parents give PARCC test failing grade May '15 david Mcgeney 1
News Shirley man seeks appeal of his 2010 murder con... May '15 Fast and Furious 6
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) May '15 townsendite 51
scummy vultures Apr '15 unknown 1
More from around the web

Groton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Groton Mortgages