Ayer man jailed for stabbing girlfriend

Full story: Lowell Sun

After stabbing his 16-year-old girlfriend in the throat while in a jealous rage, Seth Toro held her in his arms and told her he loved her as she nearly bled to death.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2014
Joe

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Who cares about his sob story. He nearly killed the girl, he should get life in jail!!!
Lisa

Northborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

my son is not a killer it was a freak misfortune they were under the influence of drugs and alcohol from a party they were at the nite before she had been cheating on him with multiple partners they were broken up at the time of the incident she was not bleeding to death.....that was totally exaggerated i was there afterwards she was talking and walking there was no gushing blood from her neck it was a small wound thank God it did not hit the main aorta area i am thankful for that my son loved this girl with all is heart im not sure what transpired that day but my son is a very caring, loving, giving young man this was an unfortunate incident but definitey does not deserve life or death penalty they were both obsessive in their relationship with each other and prior to this his parents got divorced, he lost his 8 year old brother in an auto accident that resulted in a frontal lobe injury which affects a part of your brain having to do with thinking etc. (read up on it) and lost his grandfather to emphysema that is a lot for one young adolescent to endure at once so don't judge unless u know the whole story every situation is different thanks for reading this
cherry

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
my son is not a killer it was a freak misfortune they were under the influence of drugs and alcohol from a party they were at the nite before she had been cheating on him with multiple partners they were broken up at the time of the incident she was not bleeding to death.....that was totally exaggerated i was there afterwards she was talking and walking there was no gushing blood from her neck it was a small wound thank God it did not hit the main aorta area i am thankful for that my son loved this girl with all is heart im not sure what transpired that day but my son is a very caring, loving, giving young man this was an unfortunate incident but definitey does not deserve life or death penalty they were both obsessive in their relationship with each other and prior to this his parents got divorced, he lost his 8 year old brother in an auto accident that resulted in a frontal lobe injury which affects a part of your brain having to do with thinking etc.(read up on it) and lost his grandfather to emphysema that is a lot for one young adolescent to endure at once so don't judge unless u know the whole story every situation is different thanks for reading this
No one cares how "innocent" your piece of shit son is. I hope he rots in jail like the filthy beast he is.
a mother

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

WOW... I Feel bad if any of these extreme judgmental people that feel it is their place in the world to speak to a grieving,&upset mother that way if they are EVER put in this situation, that you remember the HARSH, HATEFUL words you have spoken not knowing the actual truth & entire situation, that someone out there will have compassion for you & your family & would be there to give you support. You should all know that just because you read it in the paper, or hear it in the news OR BY GOD someone told you(GOSSIP)DOES NOT make it a fact or the actual truth...Let these families be & justice take it's course.
randy

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

a mother wrote:
WOW... I Feel bad if any of these extreme judgmental people that feel it is their place in the world to speak to a grieving,&upset mother that way if they are EVER put in this situation, that you remember the HARSH, HATEFUL words you have spoken not knowing the actual truth & entire situation, that someone out there will have compassion for you & your family & would be there to give you support. You should all know that just because you read it in the paper, or hear it in the news OR BY GOD someone told you(GOSSIP)DOES NOT make it a fact or the actual truth...Let these families be & justice take it's course.
So if a killer goes insane and decides to stab another person, that doesn't make them entirely bad? Go back to the hole you crawled out of, retard. You need to understand that these ferocious animals have no sympathy for another living being if this is how they choose to handle their problems. There are over thousands of freaks like that guy hidden in society waiting to strike and we don't need retards like you sticking up for them.
resident

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

randy wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a killer goes insane and decides to stab another person, that doesn't make them entirely bad? Go back to the hole you crawled out of, retard. You need to understand that these ferocious animals have no sympathy for another living being if this is how they choose to handle their problems. There are over thousands of freaks like that guy hidden in society waiting to strike and we don't need retards like you sticking up for them.
LoL.... u should be careful using the word retard. U make no sense.
james

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
my son is not a killer it was a freak misfortune they were under the influence of drugs and alcohol from a party they were at the nite before she had been cheating on him with multiple partners they were broken up at the time of the incident she was not bleeding to death.....that was totally exaggerated i was there afterwards she was talking and walking there was no gushing blood from her neck it was a small wound thank God it did not hit the main aorta area i am thankful for that my son loved this girl with all is heart im not sure what transpired that day but my son is a very caring, loving, giving young man this was an unfortunate incident but definitey does not deserve life or death penalty they were both obsessive in their relationship with each other and prior to this his parents got divorced, he lost his 8 year old brother in an auto accident that resulted in a frontal lobe injury which affects a part of your brain having to do with thinking etc.(read up on it) and lost his grandfather to emphysema that is a lot for one young adolescent to endure at once so don't judge unless u know the whole story every situation is different thanks for reading this
well i would like to say.that your son needs to be put in jail,,,for along time,,jealousy will get you no were.of course your his mother,,you;ll stand by his side,,,thats what mothers do,,no matter what..but if that ever happen to my daughter,,i would see that the person spends the rest of his life in jail,,,with no slap on the fucking hand..your son doesnt need a slap on the hand.he needs jail time,,,do the crime do the time...
concern parent

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

your son needs to be locked up for along time..i can just see the girls father in a rage.cause i would definately want the you know what locked up for life ,,lock the mother up with him.
sheree

Newburyport, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

OKAY!!! Enough people need to stop ta;ling about this shit its 2012 when y'all keep talking about this shit my brother did his time and has no more further need to keep bringing this all UP just leave it alone. What he did wasn't right BUT THIS ISN'T RIGHT either stop putting your words into this situation. its the end of 2013 now almost 2014 i hope people grow up and move on this is not your problems and nor will it help anything from the past so please end this.
Hanibal

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Your brother is an animal
Tony Stark

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Why did we stop feeding scum of the earth to the lions? Those romans may have been onto something.
Craig 87

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2014

So sorry Lisa to hear about this tragedy. Sometimes our paths aren't as straight as we would like. I hope only the best for you and your family. things will work out....they always do. Your in my thoughts.
Lisa wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest Log: 12/15/2010 (Dec '10) Aug 20 Will 17
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Aug 15 ANGLETURNER 107
Kariel swanfeldt Aug 10 Somegirl 7
Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Aug 9 Morgan 34
Town hires towing firm despite worker's history (Jul '07) Aug 9 Crystal 17
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pepperell, MA (Jan '12) Aug 7 Resident 7
•••

Groton News Video

•••
•••

Groton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••