Degen Files Public Records Request Se...

Degen Files Public Records Request Seeking...

There are 7 comments on the The Groton Line story from Feb 15, 2012, titled Degen Files Public Records Request Seeking.... In it, The Groton Line reports that:

Paper copies of the "Haddad Report" prepared by Arthur Parker were sent by town counsel David Doneski to members of the Board of Selectmen around noon today, Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Groton Line.

Shack

Groton, MA

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Interesting...so it doesn't look good as how to rid us of the Zsar...requires 4 out of 5 votes of our trusted selectmen......yeh..that'll happen.
Edsmart

Groton, MA

#2 Feb 17, 2012
You are right on target. The BOS is spineless except for Degen. They don't want it to get messy and they want it to go away. Sorry. It IS messy so deal with it. If there is a legal protocol in the town charter to remove him, then just do it! Even better, Haddad resigns.

Mr. Degen, you can be irritating but lots of residents are with you on this one. It's hard being the lone voice (ask Peter O'Sullivan). Tough it out and speak for us! Do not resign.
Whitney

Groton, MA

#3 Feb 17, 2012
A 4-1 requirement is ridiculous! The odds are awful that a vote to toss the TM out will happen. Maybe they can work a deal and he can resign and we can move forward.
Thoreau

Groton, MA

#4 Feb 22, 2012
Today at 5:00....BOS meets in executive session. Assume it must be about the Haddad Report.
Stay tuned....
Whitney

Groton, MA

#5 Feb 22, 2012
BOS vote of confidence passed. Sick.
Throne Hill

Groton, MA

#6 Feb 23, 2012
But was it unanimous? I doubt it. From what I hear there is more stuff to come forward still. Shame!
Edsmart

Groton, MA

#7 Feb 23, 2012
I can't imagine that it was unanimous but you never know. Just so disappointed in town government and the people that we elected. Well, we the people can make our voices heard. Call the Selectmen, write letters to the editor of all local papers. Make our voices heard. Silence means contentment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton (Oct '16) Apr 18 Gary Bagwell 6
mr. right where are you ? Apr 16 Julia 1
News Guitarist J. Geils found dead in his Massachuse... Apr 14 Sattva Virginius 1
News Clark gets (Dec '10) Mar '17 Recall Clark and... 42
News Ayer settles over wrongful '83 slay conviction (Jul '09) Feb '17 Edward Niles 32
News Police: Pepperell man charged with stabbing has... (Jan '09) Feb '17 Bitch 105
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Jan '17 Sam 4

Groton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groton Mortgages