Groton Supt. Mastrocola finalist for ...

Groton Supt. Mastrocola finalist for Peabody job

Posted in the Groton Forum

Thoreau

Groton, MA

#1 Jan 27, 2012
If he's applied for the Peabody Supt's job then he must be looking around at other opportunities. Doesn't his current contract commit him to GD for 3 years? Here we go again.
James Brook

Groton, MA

#2 Jan 28, 2012
He is quoted in the Sun as saying that "there is no other position that he is pursuing." But I bet if something tempting comes up, he'll go for it. Look at his resume' as presented a few years ago when he applied here. He was in several districts for 2 or 3 years at the most. It was a red flag that was ignored.
Artie

Groton, MA

#3 Feb 8, 2012
Say it ain't so, Joe! Seriously, like nothing's improved in eighteen months. We're ready for someone new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May '16 EverettCitizen 327
News Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h... May '16 hammerhead 1
News 2 attempt to steal car in front of housing court (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 1012 4
News Police Briefs (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 612 8
News Cragin's life has spanned many genres (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 610 2
News The river runs through her Documentary to trace... (Jan '08) Apr '16 Irvine 403 2
News Historic Shirley barn saved from destruction (Dec '07) Apr '16 Irvinator 350 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groton Mortgages