Man faces 8th OUI charge

Man faces 8th OUI charge

There are 7 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 28, 2011, titled Man faces 8th OUI charge. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Oscar Chapman allegedly told police he thought he was doing 60 mph on a country road in Pepperell, double the speed limit, on Christmas Eve before his car flipped and landed on its roof.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

concerned citizen

Burlington, VT

#1 Dec 29, 2011
why was he not behind bars the judge who let him out is to blame

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Surprise Surpise another Chapman is back in jail for drinking and driving (AGAIN). It is amazing that just a little over a year ago he got out of jail for his 7th conviction of OUI and here he is right back in court. I am so sick of hearing about the Chapman trash in the news.

I honestly hope he spends the rest of his natural life in jail. He may not care about his life, but there are others who fear their safety on the roads of Pepperell because of this asshole and his other drunk brothers, cousins and whomever else.
do not speak

Worcester, MA

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Karma Always Comes Back wrote:
Surprise Surpise another Chapman is back in jail for drinking and driving (AGAIN). It is amazing that just a little over a year ago he got out of jail for his 7th conviction of OUI and here he is right back in court. I am so sick of hearing about the Chapman trash in the news.
I honestly hope he spends the rest of his natural life in jail. He may not care about his life, but there are others who fear their safety on the roads of Pepperell because of this asshole and his other drunk brothers, cousins and whomever else.
if you dont have a clue what you are talking about do not speak!

“Florida Retiree to you!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2012
do not speak wrote:
<quoted text>
if you dont have a clue what you are talking about do not speak!
I'll "speak" all I want. Ignorance never held me back!
sla

AOL

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Matthew33771 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll "speak" all I want. Ignorance never held me back!
What a F u -k in Idiot.
Part of the 3 stooges.
Matthew.
Deputy Dog.
And the Monkey. DD' WINDBAG.

3 A HOLES.
Alyson Chapman

Hollywood, FL

#6 Dec 28, 2012
U r nasty n hope u burn in hell....keep the Chapmans out ya mouth
Alyson Chapman

Hollywood, FL

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Nasty ho go ta hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Jodie Rachman as Mayor? 14 min na 1
News Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests (Oct '13) 20 hr insider 79
News Solar-energy talks heat up Tyngsboro meeting (Jun '10) Jun 9 Mike 54
News Some parents give PARCC test failing grade May 31 david Mcgeney 1
News Shirley man seeks appeal of his 2010 murder con... May '15 Fast and Furious 6
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) May '15 townsendite 51
scummy vultures Apr '15 unknown 1
More from around the web

Groton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Groton Mortgages