Littleton armed convenience store rob...

Littleton armed convenience store robbery caught on tape

There are 2 comments on the WHDH story from Mar 13, 2014, titled Littleton armed convenience store robbery caught on tape. In it, WHDH reports that:

Store clerks in Littleton were held up by three armed men recently, they say they could see their lives flash in front of them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

Geoff Stern

Littleton, MA

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Does anyone edit this stuff?

"Littleton armed convenience store robbery caught on tape" sounds as though the convenience store was armed, whereas what's meant is that it was an armed robbery.

You can't simply toss the adjectives into the air and let them fall randomly.

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Mar 20, 2014
i toss adjectives into the air all the time

works for me Geoff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton Oct 15 Andrew 2
News As for candidate, I'm voting for Sheila Harrington (Oct '10) Oct 8 News34 4
News Harrington, Reich on sales tax, jobs, immigrati... (Oct '10) Oct 8 News34 7
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Sep '16 Jimmy 3
News Ayer settles over wrongful '83 slay conviction (Jul '09) Sep '16 Fartface 28
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) Aug '16 fred 269
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Aug '16 Cher 235

Groton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groton Mortgages