Ex-Ayer chief blasts DA in Waters cas...

Ex-Ayer chief blasts DA in Waters case Defends department's pro...

There are 5 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Nov 26, 2009, titled Ex-Ayer chief blasts DA in Waters case Defends department's pro.... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Months after the town of Ayer and its insurance companies settled the wrongful-arrest-and-conviction lawsuit of the late Kenneth Waters for millions of dollars, retired Ayer Police Chief Philip Connors now says there was "ample evidence'' to convict the former Ayer man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

questionable

Woburn, MA

#1 Nov 27, 2009
in the article it states that the defendants sister obtained the blood from the scene.. whose to say that she really did and didnt just get it from somewhere else? maybe the sun isnt including all details but something doesnt seem right here. how is the defendant explaining the jewelry? where are all the details of this case? and what makes this betty any better than any other lawyer out there that goes through schooling? just because she allegedly found blood from the scene? i dont understand
questionable

Woburn, MA

#2 Nov 27, 2009
ok nevermind. i read a couple of articles that answered some of my questions. this is an unfortunate story.
RIP
hgf

Pinehurst, MA

#3 Nov 27, 2009
so mr.police chief why didnt the D.A, retry the MCGUANE twins,,,or is it cause he is black,,,what about his family suffering or the the kid himself who suffered all the school at the hands of the ruthless twins only to have them kill him with their black blet kicks,,,yet according to his attorney"RYAN OF FITCHBURG" his brain wasnt connected at the time so it could have been he was already dead but only just appeared to be alive and the dumbass jury bought that line of bull"he only appeared to be alive
hgf

Pinehurst, MA

#4 Nov 27, 2009
the twins harrassed many black kids all thru their school years and always never got convicted yet the victums always did,,this is white trash justice,,,then they get away with murder,,yet the ex -chief isnt crying foul about that case,,why didnt they ask kenny who he bought the jewelry from..maybe a mguane?
RuAtestaLiar

Pottstown, PA

#5 May 8, 2014
Another faux law enforcement official speaks-quit making me look bad.

This same department lost another lawsuit to a Dennis Maher for false imprisonment.

It always amazes me how these police and prosecutors never want to admit wrong doing or a person might actually be innocent in face of over whelming evidence of innocence.

Apparently this ex officer Nancy Taylor Harris did a lot of dirty work for the likes of this ex police chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests (Oct '13) Dec 7 Notsodumb 86
News Friends say ex-Shirley town administrator consu... (Jun '10) Nov 27 Inquiry 63
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton (Oct '16) Nov '17 Data Entry Worker 10
News Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Nov '17 News 43
News Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound father face rap... (Oct '09) Nov '17 Knowledge 256
News Backtalk: 4/8/2010 (Apr '10) Oct '17 jeannashobavalley 5
News Frustration ignites tempers, assault charges re... (Oct '08) Oct '17 Peppone 4

Groton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groton Mortgages