Who should be Westford Academy's new Football Coach???
Posted in the Groton Forum
#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who do you think should be the new Football Coach at WA and what characteristics do they need to possess to be successful?
#2 Jan 18, 2013
New football coach at Westford Academy should meet the following qualifications.
- Played football at a high level. At least HS, College a plus. No pretenders.
- Minimum HS level head coaching experience. At high division level equal to D1 Eastern Massachusetts/MIAA desired.
- Truly understands football X's and O's to create a game plan that will take advantage of opponents weakness.
- Ability to put kids in proper positions based upon athletic ability.
- Ability to recruit in WA to entice athletes to come out for football. Many of WA's best athletes choose not to play football for some reason.
- Desire to stay in Westford and create a winning football program.
- Ability to tune out parents in Westford with their views on their kids playing time, desired position, and how the program should be run.
- Most importantly....The ability to develop student athletes into sound fundamental football players by position.
Add your comments below
|Override fails in Groton; Dunstable passes||19 hr||Taxpayer||1|
|Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06)||May '16||EverettCitizen||327|
|Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h...||May '16||hammerhead||1|
|2 attempt to steal car in front of housing court (Jan '08)||Apr '16||Jeffrey Irvine 1012||4|
|Police Briefs (Jan '08)||Apr '16||Jeffrey Irvine 612||8|
|Cragin's life has spanned many genres (Jan '08)||Apr '16||Jeffrey Irvine 610||2|
|The river runs through her Documentary to trace... (Jan '08)||Apr '16||Irvine 403||2|
Find what you want!
Search Groton Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC