Who should be Westford Academy's new Football Coach???
Posted in the Groton Forum
#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who do you think should be the new Football Coach at WA and what characteristics do they need to possess to be successful?
#2 Jan 18, 2013
New football coach at Westford Academy should meet the following qualifications.
- Played football at a high level. At least HS, College a plus. No pretenders.
- Minimum HS level head coaching experience. At high division level equal to D1 Eastern Massachusetts/MIAA desired.
- Truly understands football X's and O's to create a game plan that will take advantage of opponents weakness.
- Ability to put kids in proper positions based upon athletic ability.
- Ability to recruit in WA to entice athletes to come out for football. Many of WA's best athletes choose not to play football for some reason.
- Desire to stay in Westford and create a winning football program.
- Ability to tune out parents in Westford with their views on their kids playing time, desired position, and how the program should be run.
- Most importantly....The ability to develop student athletes into sound fundamental football players by position.
Add your comments below
|Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton||Dec 1||Littleton Mom||3|
|Ayer settles over wrongful '83 slay conviction (Jul '09)||Nov 29||Observed||29|
|Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired||Nov 11||Lynch for Paedophile||4|
|Shirley selectmen demote police sergeant to off...||Nov 10||Standing for what...||6|
|save birch woods||Nov 10||SAVEBIRCHWOODS||2|
|Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10)||Nov '16||Westford vfw trash||236|
|As for candidate, I'm voting for Sheila Harrington (Oct '10)||Oct '16||News34||4|
Find what you want!
Search Groton Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC