Parking a challenge to Main Street co...

Parking a challenge to Main Street commerce

There are 2 comments on the Nashoba Publishing Online story from May 31, 2013, titled Parking a challenge to Main Street commerce. In it, Nashoba Publishing Online reports that:

With spring finally here, business is beginning to pick up at many Main Street establishments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing Online.

Worcester, MA

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Who owns lot behind Kemps where dirt piles are maybe a parking area to consider

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2013
sandy wrote:
Who owns lot behind Kemps where dirt piles are maybe a parking area to consider
Possibly the Grant family? Used to be the site of Grants cleaners a few years back IIRC.

Perhaps some of the businesses complaining might want to find a way to offer something that the bike trail users want. They could turn the crowding into a benefit, rather than belly-aching that it ain't like the good-ole-days. Seems to have worked for Charlotte's and the Rail Trail Ice cream thing, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton Oct 15 Andrew 2
News As for candidate, I'm voting for Sheila Harrington (Oct '10) Oct 8 News34 4
News Harrington, Reich on sales tax, jobs, immigrati... (Oct '10) Oct 8 News34 7
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Sep '16 Jimmy 3
News Ayer settles over wrongful '83 slay conviction (Jul '09) Sep '16 Fartface 28
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) Aug '16 fred 269
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Aug '16 Cher 235

Groton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Groton Mortgages