Strange & Unusual - Michigan Nun Read...

Strange & Unusual - Michigan Nun Reads List of Curse Words, Sho...

There are 7 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Dec 10, 2007, titled Strange & Unusual - Michigan Nun Reads List of Curse Words, Sho.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

When a suburban Detroit educator learned there was cursing on the playground at her school, she swore to take action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

moose3425

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Dec 10, 2007
That is one crackpot nun.
urban commando

Live Oak, FL

#2 Dec 10, 2007
(STUPID)!!!!!! Guess I am band from the play ground for life .. Almost my favorite word next to dum f.... These kids today are a bunch of wosseys . Whats going to happen when they get to boot camp and the gunny says something about their MOTHER . I guess the old num will be in his face .
Lieguld

New Braunfels, TX

#3 Dec 10, 2007
It's about time someone stepped up and gave kids some rules to follow other than parents. We can't police them while they are at school, gaining influence from those who do not police their own children. Thank you, sister Kathy Avery!!

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Dec 10, 2007
Holy shit !! Boring? I can understand "stupid" in a Catholic school, but "boring"? Mother Hitler needs to rethink that stupid shit.
Kelly

Cushing, OK

#5 Dec 11, 2007
I work with special children in the local schools and we DO NOT use the words stupid, dumb or anything else that would make these children feel any less of themselves. Way to go sister! keep up the good work.
BOB

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Dec 11, 2007
Please don't be alarmed by this. I grew up in an orphanage where the nuns routinely beat little kids, including myself, until we were bloody. Some of them had clubs made out of two x fours, and they would crack us anywhere they could get to. Some of the children at St. Colmans never made it out alive. I just happened to be in the infirmary when one of those liitle boys, who was a friend of mine, was smothered to death. The Dioceses knows about all this, and have had every court date set back. Oh!! the little friend of mine's name was Gilbert Bonneau. Just put that name in GOOGLE, and see what you get. I don't write things I can't back up. If you would like to read about me, just go to Amazon, and get the book, The Throw Away Child. All of this happened in 1953. Most have stopped caring, except me, and the two remaining brothers. So you see SWEAR words are nothing for nuns. You would be surprised what goes on behind "The Robes, and The Collar's.
lisa

Pomona, CA

#9 Mar 23, 2011
what does the word bloodclot pussywail mean?????
nd wat lanuage is it in????? O.o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empty Milk River Sat Muddy Waters 3
Shadowoods community Feb 16 Erin 5
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) Feb 12 Dennis 16
Water bills in Center Line (May '11) Feb 11 West Side Best Side 10
Kmart on 9 harper (Jan '13) Feb 8 Farmer Jack 25
Paper delivery issues Feb 7 NoPaper4U 1
Cold Case from 1973 (May '12) Feb 4 Patience 55

Grosse Pointe Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance