Prosecutor studies killing of Grosse Pointe Park youth in Detroit robbery

There are 2 comments on the Jan 20, 2011, Detroit Free Press story titled Prosecutor studies killing of Grosse Pointe Park youth in Detroit robbery. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office is conducting its own investigation into the death of a Grosse Pointe South High School student shot Sunday while reportedly attempting an armed robbery of a retired police officer on Detroit's west side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Tony

Plymouth, MI

#1 Jan 20, 2011
They are investigating the officer who defended himself and providing counseling for fellow students of the shooter. I hope this is a good lesson to the friends of the deceased. Stay in school and avoid a life of crime.
Xanadu

Gaylord, MI

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Seems to me that we have things turned around....for the last several years the perpetrator becomes the 'victim'.

Stupidity reigns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Rubello 9 hr nohelp 6
News What It Was Like at the First Gay Rights Demons... 10 hr Rosa_Winkel 80
News Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) 11 hr Cocktails for Two 230
WAlly's FRozen Custard (Feb '12) 11 hr Park Place 158
WAlly's Frozen Custard (Oct '14) 14 hr Free Advertisement 29
Wally's Frozen custard/ store (Mar '12) 14 hr Custard weather 73
Idiot Harley riders.... 17 hr And Justice for All 10
More from around the web

Grosse Pointe Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]