Neal Rubin: JoAnn Watson puts spin on...

Neal Rubin: JoAnn Watson puts spin on a tornado

There are 3 comments on the Detroit News story from Jun 1, 2009, titled Neal Rubin: JoAnn Watson puts spin on a tornado. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Unlike JoAnn Watson, who doesn't seem to know when an alleged tornado smacked her home, Michael Bell can pretty much pinpoint the date a twister clobbered his most significant asset.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Spookie Wilson

Trenton, MI

#1 Jul 2, 2009
joann watson is just as evil and deceptive as monica conyers.$68 a year for taxes and don't say a word! Either you're a MORON or one of the biggest crooks in detroit. I tend to believe the latter. You'll be doing time with your buddies moncon, rose and martha very soon. The feds have your number, and you must go to clean up the city and restore it's image as a GREAT city.
Xanadu

Gaylord, MI

#2 Jul 2, 2009
Watson should put a spin on her resignation!
Nobama

Trenton, MI

#3 Jul 3, 2009
joann youse needz ta qwit. You a fooooool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Overspenders Fri Classless 10
Erin Stalh's next run Jan 9 stahl for new clerk 5
A snow blowing request Jan 8 Senior Citizen 1
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Jan 7 Who cares not me lol 144
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) Dec 29 Anonymous 161
News UFO Sighting: Roseville, Michigan; September 08... (Sep '07) Dec 22 POOR GIRL 15
frank / anne diclementi Dec 22 moonjack 1

Grosse Pointe Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Pointe Park Mortgages