Camp crybabies: The parents

Camp crybabies: The parents

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 12, 2008, titled Camp crybabies: The parents. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Eve Pidgeon watched the large group of kids, many of them laughing and chatting excitedly as they boarded a bus for summer sleepaway camp last summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dan The Man

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2008
I wish my parents had sent me to Kamp Krusty (sigh)
Diana

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 13, 2008
Which explains why dealing with parents in the public schools has become increasingly impossible. I am not saying the parent in this article is unbalanced, but there are so many parents these days who lives revolve completely around their children. It is so unhealthy, for everyone, kids and parents.
EEE

Hinsdale, IL

#3 Jul 13, 2008
Diana wrote:
Which explains why dealing with parents in the public schools has become increasingly impossible. I am not saying the parent in this article is unbalanced, but there are so many parents these days who lives revolve completely around their children. It is so unhealthy, for everyone, kids and parents.
Agreed.

Unclench already, people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) Feb 15 Ann McDonald 150
News 'Let them in,' say protesters in Detroit airpor... Jan 31 ThomasA 3
Matt Kovalcik is now running for Trustee in Cot... (Oct '14) Jan 29 Kovalciks Violate... 18
News Driver ticketed for warming car in his own driv... Jan '17 Truth 11
Court ordered classes Jan '17 Exclusive 1
Review: A BASIC GARAGE DOOR - PARTS STORE (Jul '11) Jan '17 The best in SCS 6
Does the city still have a blight committee? Jan '17 Skating on thin ice 4

Grosse Pointe Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Pointe Park Mortgages