mind turner

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Why does Ron list his council office here and not his job? He's not on there as a councilman, is he? Do the others get a chance to serve on the board if he is?

http://www.wigs4kids.org/about_us_board.html

How on God's green earth can this South Lake Foundation group have a "council liaison"? When will it be Vitale's turn to be liaison to this fine organization?

http://www.solake.org/slef/about.cfm

Here's Ron's Linkedin Page quote: "In my second life as a St. Clair Shores resident and City Councilman I have found that we have many caring and concerned folks in our midst. Thank you all for your volunteer efforts on behalf of my position on Council and the city as a whole. PLUS Thank you to all the service groups, Sports teams, and civic groups who really make St. Clair Shores a great place to live, work and play!"

Who is he to speak on behalf of the "city as a whole"? You don't speak for me, Frederick!
Robert

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#2 Jun 20, 2012
mind turner wrote:
Why does Ron list his council office here and not his job? He's not on there as a councilman, is he? Do the others get a chance to serve on the board if he is?
How on God's green earth can this South Lake Foundation group have a "council liaison"? When will it be Vitale's turn to be liaison to this fine organization?
Here's Ron's Linkedin Page quote: "In my second life as a St. Clair Shores resident and City Councilman I have found that we have many caring and concerned folks in our midst. Thank you all for your volunteer efforts on behalf of my position on Council and the city as a whole. PLUS Thank you to all the service groups, Sports teams, and civic groups who really make St. Clair Shores a great place to live, work and play!"
Who is he to speak on behalf of the "city as a whole"? You don't speak for me, Frederick!
this is the stuff vitale should be fighting against.not kids in the street .he's lost his way. this is why the voters put him in.too bad.his popularity is waning
Biggie

Grosse Pointe, MI

#3 Jun 20, 2012
mind turner wrote:
Holy cow, you're a real loser. Ron supports Wigs for Kids, schools, volunteers, and "making SCS a great place to live" and this gets you all bent out of shape.

Must be a slow news day in the Shores.
A Disappoint

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2012
Oh, I had thought this post would be about Ron's beloved pet cushion, Lil' Boosty....
inquiring minds

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Is Ron going to update his page with the new "homeport" slogan? Maybe that was his promised marketing plan all along...?
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Biggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow, you're a real loser. Ron supports Wigs for Kids, schools, volunteers, and "making SCS a great place to live" and this gets you all bent out of shape.
Must be a slow news day in the Shores.
you forgot his support for yellow sweater vests, union thuggery, owners of used fire trucks, 2 detached garages on a property, re\d headed village idiots..........
Two fisted man

Waterford, MI

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot his support for yellow sweater vests, union thuggery, owners of used fire trucks, 2 detached garages on a property, re\d headed village idiots..........
The front of your sweater is yellow only from different reasons, quit blowing people or at least wipe your mouth off before putting your foot in it. LOL
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Two fisted man wrote:
<quoted text>The front of your sweater is yellow only from different reasons, quit blowing people or at least wipe your mouth off before putting your foot in it. LOL
<snicker> It looks like one of ronnie's butt buddy union thugs got his panties all wadded up.

There is a reason unions are called "brotherhoods" They are all butt brothers. LMAO
Daughter

Sterling Heights, MI

#10 Nov 30, 2012
inquiring minds wrote:
Is Ron going to update his page with the new "homeport" slogan? Maybe that was his promised marketing plan all along...?
Council people should not post on topix.
Momma

Sterling Heights, MI

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I raise my children to act like their momma.
Guess Who

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Your "guess who" is dead wrong.
Biggie

Grosse Pointe, MI

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>
<snicker> It looks like one of ronnie's butt buddy union thugs got his panties all wadded up.
There is a reason unions are called "brotherhoods" They are all butt brothers. LMAO
You are a giant loser. It's funny how you project your homosexual fantasies onto others.
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Biggie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a giant loser. It's funny how you project your homosexual fantasies onto others.
Truth hurts don't it? Union thugs can never stand the truth .

LMAO
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Looks like Ronnie's only concern is staffing levels of his union thug butt buddies
Too Many Chiefs and

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Joe Schmoe wrote:
Looks like Ronnie's only concern is staffing levels of his union thug butt buddies
I only caught the end of the last night's study session meeting on the cable and I thought I heard the mayor say that we have to vote on another (renewal?) millage this year for maintaining the current staffing levels of the police and fire. Is that correct? Here's an idea. How about we keep the same number of "actual" policemen and firemen (the guys on the street and those that actually put out the fires) and eliminate one of the chiefs? Why can't one person be the chief for both the police and fire? Doing that wouldn't change the level of protection to the residents and would reduce the amount of the millage.
WWKT1

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Too Many Chiefs and wrote:
<quoted text>
I only caught the end of the last night's study session meeting on the cable and I thought I heard the mayor say that we have to vote on another (renewal?) millage this year for maintaining the current staffing levels of the police and fire. Is that correct? Here's an idea. How about we keep the same number of "actual" policemen and firemen (the guys on the street and those that actually put out the fires) and eliminate one of the chiefs? Why can't one person be the chief for both the police and fire? Doing that wouldn't change the level of protection to the residents and would reduce the amount of the millage.
What you are asking for is Public Saftey vs Police and Fire. When will people learn that Police do not want to be firemen and Firemen do not want to be Police.

With Public Saftey you get no police and no fire protection.
Not a public safety dept

Royal Oak, MI

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Too Many Chiefs and wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only cut so much out of administration. Our PD fairly recently cut a Deputy Chief spot and the FD cut an Inspectors position. Having one person overseeing 2 departments which have 140 employees would not work well. The PD and FD are not connected buildings. Where would this directors office be located? How much would an average taxpayer save?$5?($125,000 / 25,000 properties)
Its quite simple

Denver, CO

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Just educate the seniors that when the cops or firemen come to your door begging you to vote yes for their millage, make sure they know their threats of "We might not get there" is all a pile of smoldering bull excrement. Hell they dont get there now! Just say NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... 22 hr Mishianna 12
Who else would agree....... Rubino has a MANGINA! Wed Candid Camera 4
What Happened To ? May 22 Ernies parts guy 4
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) May 19 Steven Ketelhut 14
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) May 17 Beautifuldisaster 153
Uncle Ron's Ice Cream wagons (Jun '09) May 13 Sam108 16
Ron Fredricks May 12 Look at ME 11

Grosse Pointe Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Pointe Park Mortgages