Kilpatrick files to get law license s...

Kilpatrick files to get law license suspended, not revoked

There are 17 comments on the Detroit News story from Dec 1, 2008, titled Kilpatrick files to get law license suspended, not revoked. In it, Detroit News reports that:

An attorney for former mayor Kwame Kilpatrick late today filed a petition with the state Attorney Discipline Board to have the revocation of Kilpatrick's law license downgraded to a suspension.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Since: Apr 08

Livonia, MI

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Lets wasnít that part of his plea? So he is already trying to get out of his plea deal. If he pushes, the prosecutor should push for more time behind bars and total repayment. Letís say five years and all 8.4 million.
Panafrican

Lake Orion, MI

#2 Dec 2, 2008
we are fighting back. We said we would ,remember?

Since: Apr 08

Livonia, MI

#3 Dec 2, 2008
We all remember Thug Kwame lying on the stand and entering a plea deal. Now he is trying to change the plea deal.
panafrican

Rochester, MI

#4 Dec 2, 2008
Poetic Justice wrote:
We all remember Thug Kwame lying on the stand and entering a plea deal. Now he is trying to change the plea deal.
Kwame may be the next attorney General of Michigan. Nothing is impossible in America.That is it.
Runny

AOL

#5 Dec 2, 2008
panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
Kwame may be the next attorney General of Michigan. Nothing is impossible in America.That is it.
I agree except he could be attorney General of Belle Isle (only)lol....
Justice

White Lake, MI

#6 Dec 3, 2008
He is just another O.J. And he will screwup again.
panafrican

Rochester, MI

#7 Dec 3, 2008
Runny wrote:
<quoted text>I agree except he could be attorney General of Belle Isle (only)lol....
Not a bad idea at all. Belle isle could be a like Andorra this tiny state somewhere between France and Spain.we could make it a Kingdom.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-...
Runny

AOL

#8 Dec 3, 2008
panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad idea at all. Belle isle could be a like Andorra this tiny state somewhere between France and Spain.we could make it a Kingdom.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-...
(lol,bro-thinkig positively)
Government Foe

Royal Oak, MI

#9 Dec 3, 2008
Runny wrote:
<quoted text>(lol,bro-thinkig positively)
But unrealistically.
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

#10 Dec 3, 2008
I wouldn't be surprised if the morons in Detroit voted him in as mayor again in the future. Reminds me of that douche mayor of Washington DC, who by the way is now on the city council.
panafrica

Lake Orion, MI

#11 Dec 4, 2008
Runny wrote:
<quoted text>(lol,bro-thinkig positively)
we have always thought positively. Belle Isle could try a new venture and become Monaco or Andorra.
Runny

AOL

#12 Dec 4, 2008
I let a black guy cut my hair today,he did a good job and I told him I like rapper 50cent cuz hes a hit !
james

Quito, Ecuador

#13 Dec 4, 2008
panafrica wrote:
<quoted text>
we have always thought positively. Belle Isle could try a new venture and become Monaco or Andorra.
Or the next Liberia.
Panafrican

Lake Orion, MI

#14 Dec 5, 2008
james wrote:
<quoted text>Or the next Liberia.
Switzland and France were behing the liberian war. This war was about about how to prevent Samuel Doe (former president of Liberia , April 13 1980 - september 10 ,1990 ) from controlling the natural resources of his own country. French President Francois Miterrand the so -called leftist was rather a monster. If he were alive today,he would have many questions to answer not only about Liberia. He killed millions of Bamileke people in Cameroon in the 1950s when he was France minister of Colony.
Remember Thomas sankara the president of Burkina Faso was killed on october 15th, 1987 at 4:00PM.
Do you know why? and how ? no, you do not.
Let me tell you this , two years later ,on December 24th 1989, Charles Taylor (who escaped from prison in the USA) launched a rebellion against Samuel Doe regime in Liberia after having some training in Burkina Faso .
Whenever you need more info give me a call.
Runny

AOL

#15 Dec 5, 2008
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
Switzland and France were behing the liberian war. This war was about about how to prevent Samuel Doe (former president of Liberia , April 13 1980 - september 10 ,1990 ) from controlling the natural resources of his own country. French President Francois Miterrand the so -called leftist was rather a monster. If he were alive today,he would have many questions to answer not only about Liberia. He killed millions of Bamileke people in Cameroon in the 1950s when he was France minister of Colony.
Remember Thomas sankara the president of Burkina Faso was killed on october 15th, 1987 at 4:00PM.
Do you know why? and how ? no, you do not.
Let me tell you this , two years later ,on December 24th 1989, Charles Taylor (who escaped from prison in the USA) launched a rebellion against Samuel Doe regime in Liberia after having some training in Burkina Faso .
Whenever you need more info give me a call.
At least this isn't obama thinking if it was we are in trouble lol !
Runny

AOL

#16 Dec 11, 2008
Panafrican wrote:
we are fighting back. We said we would ,remember?
who will get obamas old job now ? chicago scam ! lol...
Panafrican

Lake Orion, MI

#17 Dec 15, 2008
Runny wrote:
<quoted text>who will get obamas old job now ? chicago scam ! lol...

I think many people are applying for this job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erin Stahl tries again 16 hr Run Forest Run 12
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... May 24 Mishianna 12
Who else would agree....... Rubino has a MANGINA! May 24 Candid Camera 4
What Happened To ? May 22 Ernies parts guy 4
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) May 19 Steven Ketelhut 14
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) May 17 Beautifuldisaster 153
Uncle Ron's Ice Cream wagons (Jun '09) May 13 Sam108 16

Grosse Pointe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Pointe Mortgages