More coyotes spotted in Metro Detroit...

More coyotes spotted in Metro Detroit: This time, it's St. Clai...

There are 12 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Mar 26, 2010, titled More coyotes spotted in Metro Detroit: This time, it's St. Clai.... In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Residents of suburban Detroit, particularly in communities close to the Detroit River and Lake St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Skeeter

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Wolves roam the city daily ! lol
Sam

Berkley, MI

#2 Mar 27, 2010
Skeeter wrote:
Wolves roam the city daily ! lol
Hi Jack!
Amos and Andy

Clinton Township, MI

#3 Mar 27, 2010
I saw A bunch of monkeys roaming around outside South Lake H.S. the other day. Looked like A Tarzan movie
Sir Lost it

Sandusky, OH

#4 Mar 27, 2010
Amos and Andy wrote:
I saw A bunch of monkeys roaming around outside South Lake H.S. the other day. Looked like A Tarzan movie
Hello Jack
Amos and Andy

Clinton Township, MI

#5 Mar 27, 2010
Sir Lost it wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Jack
Hello Jack,devote as much time as possible to your mate Jack, best friend, or business partner today. Love and friendship thrive under these influences Jack.
Sam

Berkley, MI

#6 Mar 27, 2010
Amos and Andy wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Jack,devote as much time as possible to your mate Jack, best friend, or business partner today. Love and friendship thrive under these influences Jack.
Hi Jack!
Skeeter

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2010
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jack!
Lets Jack together ?
Jack

Clinton Township, MI

#8 Mar 27, 2010
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jack!
What happened to Jack's Blind Fish?
Skeeter

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2010
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to Jack's Blind Fish?
Reach in his pants, feel it ?
Jack

Clinton Township, MI

#10 Mar 27, 2010
Skeeter wrote:
<quoted text>Reach in his pants, feel it ?
uarius

A social challenge may present itself to you today. Friends and associates may be at war, calling on you to choose sides. You'll have to follow your heart on this one, Aquarius. You don't have to follow the old rules; in fact, if you do, you will be miserable. If you can't avoid the conflict, stick to your personal values like glue. They will serve you well.
Sam

Berkley, MI

#11 Mar 27, 2010
Skeeter wrote:
<quoted text>Lets Jack together ?
Hi Jack!
Manny

Secaucus, NJ

#12 Mar 28, 2010
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>uarius
A social challenge may present itself to you today. Friends and associates may be at war, calling on you to choose sides. You'll have to follow your heart on this one, Aquarius. You don't have to follow the old rules; in fact, if you do, you will be miserable. If you can't avoid the conflict, stick to your personal values like glue. They will serve you well.
LoJack adds a new planet to the wheel of fortune: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Uarius.
Uarius is named after the United Arab Republic because there is a lot of sand there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grosse Pointe Woods Jukebox (Jul '12) 13 hr Musikologist 20
Scott Dodich for St. Clair Shores 15 hr Perch or bust 8
Candice Rusie 15 hr Perch or bust 14
Erin Stahl tries again Jul 19 Odd Couple 24
Who else would agree....... Rubino has a MANGINA! Jul 19 Roberts Rules of ... 17
Kmart on 9 harper (Jan '13) Jul 17 Batman 24
Rubello is An SCS Treasure (Dec '15) Jul 12 Bambam 105

Grosse Pointe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Pointe Mortgages