<quoted text>
HI PETE OR MAYBE JACK
You're not even close my friend. Lol
News to me

Grosse Pointe, MI

#127 Nov 14, 2012
Code Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey smarty, you are allowed to sell/buy substandard homes in this state. It happens everyday. Homes DO NOT need to be up to code to sell or buy.
I didn't know SCS sold substandard property. Is that why all the rats are running around freely?
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#128 Nov 14, 2012
News to me wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know SCS sold substandard property. Is that why all the rats are running around freely?
Hey clueless......SCS was not selling the property, a private individual was, and whether it was/is substandard is between the seller and the buyer.
idea

United States

#129 Nov 14, 2012
The city should confiscate homes that are old or ugly and make empty lots from them. Because this will help make the neighborhoods more good. I trust the city to do this for me. It should do this for cars also.
Vintage Electro

Madison Heights, MI

#130 Nov 15, 2012
Someone better make sure all of Vitale's vintage electonics are up to code. We don't need any fire hazards in his house. If houses need to be up to current codes, so do the contents of these homes.
agreed

United States

#131 Nov 15, 2012
His cars, too. They need airbags, seat belts, child safety locks and windows, proper exhaust emission standards, the whole nine. Especially before he sells any of them. We don't want them hurting a person or another driver on the road. :-(
Dance Fever

Madison Heights, MI

#132 Nov 15, 2012
Have Vitale update his wardrobe while you're at it.
I Witness

United States

#133 Nov 15, 2012
Dickie V showed up to the senior lunch today and really worked the room probably trying to win votes against a recall. Next time dress up.
Jocky Jizz

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#134 Nov 15, 2012
There will be no recall.Just lots of hot air. Breathe easy Chris.Blowhards at work here
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#135 Nov 15, 2012
Jocky Jizz wrote:
There will be no recall.Just lots of hot air. Breathe easy Chris.Blowhards at work here
You can remove you nose from chrissy sphincter now
REALLY

United States

#136 Nov 15, 2012
Went to house estate sale. Chrissy quick stepped past me to the porch l thought to hold the door for a woman, but let it shut. Now was that because he wanted the good deals or is he really a ____??
Time Machine

Madison Heights, MI

#137 Nov 15, 2012
REALLY wrote:
Went to house estate sale. Chrissy quick stepped past me to the porch l thought to hold the door for a woman, but let it shut. Now was that because he wanted the good deals or is he really a ____??
No it's because he had a line on some vintage electronics. He wants to build a time machine and go back in time to pat himself on the back.
Recall effort

South Lyon, MI

#138 Nov 20, 2012
So I saw that Joe Schmoe made his debut appearance at the council meeting yesterday. Why didn't you mention anything about the recall effort? It was the perfect opportunity while this topic was still fresh in residents minds.
Matthew

United States

#139 Nov 20, 2012
Each meeting Vitale gives more reasons for recall. Now he will go into any for sale house he wants to?!! I hope he gets sued and wises up.
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#140 Nov 20, 2012
Recall effort wrote:
So I saw that Joe Schmoe made his debut appearance at the council meeting yesterday. Why didn't you mention anything about the recall effort? It was the perfect opportunity while this topic was still fresh in residents minds.
Sorry chump......wasn't there. But did catch the narcissistic chumps claim about "privacy rights" on cable
No Recall

Madison Heights, MI

#141 Nov 20, 2012
Matthew wrote:
Each meeting Vitale gives more reasons for recall. Now he will go into any for sale house he wants to?!! I hope he gets sued and wises up.
Why waste time recalling Vitale when it can be more fun to go to council meetings and say things about him at the podium. Watch him squirm as it happens. He has no friends up there and in real life either. His closes ally is now Ron so what does that say about Vitale?
Recall the basturd

Grosse Pointe, MI

#142 Nov 20, 2012
Vitaley is nothing but a bottom feeder. He's sneeking into homes to discredit others while he has the same violations. He backstabs his allies for a prestigous position with the trade unions and tosses the city worker union employees aside as it they don't matter and figures the taxpayer will foot bill. He views himself as legendary. Remember its all about government and tough love. Sounds to me its more about Chris loves Chris.
ROPE SALE AT GILBERTS

Denver, CO

#143 Nov 20, 2012
Chris is slowly signing his own political death warrant every time he opens his mouth at a CC meeting. His stay of execution will expire soon.
Green Mile Quote "May God have mercy on your soul. Roll on 2!"
BEWARE

United States

#144 Nov 20, 2012
Watch out if you put your house up for sale in this city, or have a garage sale or an estate sale.
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#145 Nov 20, 2012
ROPE SALE AT GILBERTS wrote:
Chris is slowly signing his own political death warrant every time he opens his mouth at a CC meeting. His stay of execution will expire soon.
Green Mile Quote "May God have mercy on your soul. Roll on 2!"
I have to disagree.....he hasn't slowly signed it.....he was very quick about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) Feb 15 Ann McDonald 150
News 'Let them in,' say protesters in Detroit airpor... Jan 31 ThomasA 3
Matt Kovalcik is now running for Trustee in Cot... (Oct '14) Jan 29 Kovalciks Violate... 18
News Driver ticketed for warming car in his own driv... Jan 22 Truth 11
Court ordered classes Jan '17 Exclusive 1
Review: A BASIC GARAGE DOOR - PARTS STORE (Jul '11) Jan '17 The best in SCS 6
Does the city still have a blight committee? Jan '17 Skating on thin ice 4

Grosse Pointe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Pointe Mortgages