I want to smell a man's ass! Help

I want to smell a man's ass! Help

Posted in the Grosse Pointe Forum

Pat

Bellevue, WA

#2 Apr 6, 2012
Go to the gym and take a quick sniff..or find some websites. Bannedbids. Com has guys used underwear you can buy
George

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2012
I love smelling dirty sweaty hairy man holes. Love to have them squat of my face so I can sniff their ass sweaty nasty ass from their morning dump and their B.O. ass scent. Drives me crazy. Then lick it all clean.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jack

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#4 Jun 20, 2012
Hey Ass_Sniffer,

I live in Palm Springs, CA. I love sniff a dirt man hole. Love the scent of sweaty ass b.o. and shit after a guy goes to the gym. If you're ever in Palm Springs, contact me and we could have some fun sniffing each others asses. The filthier the better. I see your str8, so you can dump your FULL load of cum in my mouth.
Buckshot Jones

Mount Clemens, MI

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Join a Harly motorcycle club. most harly riders enjoy the same activity. You need to buy A harly costume though or you won't be excepted. They express their individuality by all dressing in the same outfits
Jason

Southfield, MI

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Big Bob has a big case of the swamp ass today after being charged with hiring a hit man to kill his first hit man. Oh the irony.
Willingassslave

Europe

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Anyone out there wanna let me worship there dirty asses
Mr johnson

Ilford, UK

#8 Sep 2, 2013
You need help... And quick... Sick perv
George wrote:
I love smelling dirty sweaty hairy man holes. Love to have them squat of my face so I can sniff their ass sweaty nasty ass from their morning dump and their B.O. ass scent. Drives me crazy. Then lick it all clean.
badr badr

Libya

#12 Dec 3, 2014
mmmmmm i like extremely to nuzzle my nose deeeeeeeeeeply inside a manly hairy sweaty ass .. i like extremely to snifffffff MEN HAIRY SWEATY ASSES FOR A LONG TIME mmmmmmm hottttttt.. then inhale between the hole lips wooooooooooof
Pegopop

Jackson, MI

#14 Mar 18, 2015
Any handsome men want to come to my house and fart on my face
Paytosniff

New York, NY

#18 Mar 7, 2017
I've been sniffing smelly asses for 60 years,, and I love it more than ever
Sloppy

Vancouver, Canada

#20 Jun 16, 2017
Paytosniff wrote:
I've been sniffing smelly asses for 60 years,, and I love it more than ever
Been turned on by sweaty man butt for over 40 years. Getting my nose in deep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candice Rusie 8 hr YEA man 13
Scott Dodich for St. Clair Shores Jul 20 Color my world 7
Erin Stahl tries again Jul 19 Odd Couple 24
Who else would agree....... Rubino has a MANGINA! Jul 19 Roberts Rules of ... 17
Kmart on 9 harper (Jan '13) Jul 17 Batman 24
Rubello is An SCS Treasure (Dec '15) Jul 12 Bambam 105
Tax Bill Jul 12 Bambam 4

Grosse Pointe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Pointe Mortgages