Detroit men arraigned after man, 61, ...

Detroit men arraigned after man, 61, found dismembered

There are 9 comments on the Detnews.com - Metro-State story from Nov 22, 2010, titled Detroit men arraigned after man, 61, found dismembered. In it, Detnews.com - Metro-State reports that:

Two 21-year-old men are facing murder charges in the death of a man, 61, whose body parts were found scattered along the Detroit-Grosse Pointe border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detnews.com - Metro-State.

Tony

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Nov 23, 2010
This could be an interesting case. Police have the dismembered body and two suspects. Their goal is to get a confession of murder in the first degree and work down from there. If the evidence is stale, the cause of death and connection to the suspects becomes unclear. Frequently in such cases the prosecutor settles for a charge involving mutilation or mistreatment of a body. The actual murder charge is often dropped. The key for these two suspects is to keep their mouths shut. Police will try to tell each one that the other has ratted them out.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Lemme guess....Black guys??
Tony

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Nov 24, 2010
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Lemme guess....Black guys??
You guessed correctly.
Keven Howell got out on 5/15/10 after two years on a weapons charge.

Aaron Coleman just got out on 10/6/10 after two years for a B&E with intent.

Both have decided long ago on a life of crime. I bet there is a sealed juvenile record that goes back to grade school.
Billy

Mount Clemens, MI

#6 Nov 26, 2010
Al Sharpton wrote:
They was going to BBQ his _ss up cause the N1gga taste like chicken
That is A lie
Pink Loyd

Mount Clemens, MI

#7 Dec 2, 2010
This is shocking, has the world gone nuts ?
Stokely Carmichael

Mount Clemens, MI

#9 Dec 3, 2010
Pink Loyd wrote:
This is shocking, has the world gone nuts ?
They said they killed him for his tennis shoes and his bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, but mostly for the chicken
Tony

Sterling Heights, MI

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Stokely Carmichael wrote:
<quoted text>They said they killed him for his tennis shoes and his bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, but mostly for the chicken
OK, maybe they did kill him for food, but at least they did not cook and eat the victim.
Colonel Sanders

Mount Clemens, MI

#11 Dec 11, 2010
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, maybe they did kill him for food, but at least they did not cook and eat the victim.
Why would they kill him and not eat him ?
If you go through all that trouble you would be hungry afterwords, so why not cook and eat him. Tastes like chicken.
Johnny wadd

Mount Clemens, MI

#12 Jan 19, 2011
Colonel Sanders wrote:
<quoted text> Why would they kill him and not eat him ?
If you go through all that trouble you would be hungry afterwords, so why not cook and eat him. Tastes like chicken.
That is A stupid comment. And I'm pretty sure it don't taste like chicken. If it did this type of crime would happen more often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frederick Express Train 4 hr Me Me Me 4
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) Dec 8 Nakeisha 158
Ethics Policy Dec 4 pussified 17
Rubello is An SCS Treasure (Dec '15) Nov 30 Bam Bam 117
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) Nov 29 Kbarker300 15
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Nov 28 Glo53 142
Arabic women acting hateful towards Americans a... (May '14) Nov 28 Glo53 5

Grosse Pointe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Pointe Mortgages