Review: DR. Kashif Qureshi

Review: DR. Kashif Qureshi

Posted in the Grosse Ile Forum

Shannon

Trenton, MI

#1 Jul 14, 2014
he was my daughters Dr so when it came time for me to switch doctors naturally I tried to stick with hers. Little did I know he wasn't going to treat me for anything I can in 4 all he wanted to do was is Nick me into a hospital because I'm depressed. Was alarmed by how much medication I was on and accused me of not sharing that with all off my doctor's. She was a very good doctor to my daughter I was very pleased. The doctor is not a very good doctor in my opinion for adults but adults with special needs in my experience she was a very good doctor.yes I am depressed but I'm not as depressed as I was a year ago. I was horrified that that was all he would do is admit me for depression so I came in there for several other issues. Depression not being one of them because I have several doctors that are treating me for that and my back issues(surgeon).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Ile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think Wyandotte Police are out of contro... (Mar '09) 19 hr Wyandotte native 60
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Jan 7 Who cares not me lol 144
Chris lezotte Dec '17 Bill 1
Christopher Dec '17 Christopher 1
Want to make easy money? (Jan '17) Apr '17 Chad Kramer 2
News Fall fishing action in Michigan ready to heat u... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Vic 1
lel hoe do i cormputer (Jul '15) Jul '15 12yopussyluvr 1

Grosse Ile Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Ile Mortgages