Former mayor is arrested for drunken ...

Former mayor is arrested for drunken driving

There are 43 comments on the Heritage Newspapers story from Aug 12, 2006, titled Former mayor is arrested for drunken driving. In it, Heritage Newspapers reports that:

Former Mayor Suzanne Hall was arrested Thursday evening for drunken driving. On the advice of legal counsel, the Police Department is not releasing the report on the incident, an official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Heritage Newspapers.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John

Southgate, MI

#41 Aug 6, 2014
I also heard that this whole drunk driving arrest was a setup from the SPD to get revenge on Larry Hall....and as for that, the Halls don't have my remorse. When Sue got arrested, I also heard that Larry cried all the way to town about it. Well, too bad! Just because your wife is high profile does not mean that she is eligible for a free pass out of this one. She didn't have to have four to six beers, Larry. Does Sue have a drinking problem? I don't know and I don't care. In any case, she was caught before she caused a more serious accident. By the way, I find it sickening that most people still "love and support" someone like Sue and/or Larry Hall when Sue's own property had been investigated by the feds for corruption! It would not surprise me if it were those very people that keep on voting for the same old tired and corrupt politicians like Kandrevas back in as their judge! Amazing!
Nosied

Boonville, NY

#42 Aug 11, 2014
And I thought this stuff only happened in my town.
Muslim

Taylor, MI

#43 Aug 11, 2014
A little known fact. Sue is now Muslim. Praise be to Allah. She's a fine Muslim woman and should be forgiven. At least she's no longer Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Ile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's tough finding solutions to Wayne County's ... 46 min WATCHING LIVONIA 4
lel hoe do i cormputer Wed 12yopussyluvr 1
Al's Transmission & Auto Repair - Poor Business Jul 24 D_Rock 2
Fall ball Co-ed Jul 22 Asdfjk 1
News It's official: Primary in Livonia city election... Jul 16 WATCHING LIVONIA 10
Sexual Misconduct is ok in Wyandotte police dep... (Aug '11) Jul 15 COPSCAUGHTONVIDEO 31
Jane dean Jul 10 Slow joe 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Ile Mortgages