Brownstown Illegal Drug Dealer

Brownstown Illegal Drug Dealer

Posted in the Grosse Ile Forum

Mighty Pen

Taylor, MI

#1 Aug 4, 2014
Yes. You read that right. But don't misunderstand, I don't deal drugs. I live very close to a house that CONSTANTLY has drug users pull up, purchase drugs openly, then leave. Less than ten minute visits are common place.
Complain to Brownstown Police you say? Check.
Complain and...oh....maybe take down license plate numbers and give them to the police you say? Check.
Institute a Neighborhood Watch you say and report suspicious activity? Check.
So who do hard working citizens turn to when the channels everyone says to use don't really work?
Go online and look up Investigative Reporting from the News-Herald and drop them a tip? Right. No such department exists.
Any ideas?
Mighty Pen

Taylor, MI

#2 Sep 2, 2014
Great. Wow downriver community....way to step up. Thanks for all the non-help. It appears this place is only good for people to bitch about police chiefs, dirty cops and shitty mayors. Help a good cause and stop a drug house in a neighborhood full of little kids?

See this is why everyone thinks downriver is full of inbred idiots. Nothing like proving them right eh?

Since: Aug 14

Southgate, MI

#3 Sep 3, 2014
Mighty Pen seems like most stay away from these topics as I posted about police corruption and like you no correspondence. I live in a neighborhood that the police are called almost every week for the same reason, I would start video taping if you are able to and what you have documented I would personally go to the Michigan State Post on Telegraph tell them your not happy about the lack of attention the Brownstown Police in this matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Ile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yonn cogswell Nov 24 Ustream_mod 1
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Nov 6 Mrwilson 24
Flat Rock Worst Town On Earth (Jul '07) Oct 28 fight corruption 39 Oct '15 exposingcorruption 1
Jessica Raskey Sep '15 knoxvilleman 1
the iphone repair pkace in woodhaven on west rd... Sep '15 money maker 1
News It's official: Primary in Livonia city election... (Apr '15) Sep '15 watching livonia 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grosse Ile Mortgages