Stop Puppy Mills In Tn

Benton, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2008
If You Love Animals, Please Sign This Petition To Put Those "Hell Holes" Out Of Business Forever!! ..

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2008
It all sounds bad... I do support the heathy treatment of animals.. they bring lots of joy..They are depent on us.. we domesticated them.. Be responsible.. Love one of Gods gifts...

Cosby, TN

#3 Sep 17, 2008
I have some transplanted Florideans that raise Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs to sell.They have an electric fence to keep them in various spots.There are 12 to 15 adults and i have seen as30 pups at one time.They keep the dogs in the house at night and turn them loose weather permitting in the day.They do leave quite a smell as that many dogs use the bathroom a lot.Does anyone know who to talk to about this?The dogs are said to be worth 12 to 15 hundred $ each.They have a for sale sign in the yard but they have it priced so high noone will buy it.I wonder if the dog laws in Florida are so bad that they came here as you can see how much the dogs are worth.I am quite sure uncle Sam aint getting his cut either.Peace to those willing to fight for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grimsley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whiskey referendum 44 min Timbuk2 34
wdeb is awful 3 hr Mermaid Man 3
Embezzlement at Children's Center 3 hr PalMalGal 1
Republican Jesus 7 hr Mermaid Man 1
we are in trouble 10 hr Roudy The Second 16
larry owens 11 hr Lindsey bowles 4
Gabie at Dairy Queen 13 hr Nanner split 1

Grimsley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance