What I love About the outdoors

Posted in the Grimsley Forum

sweetrose

Parkers Lake, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2009
Tell Me what you think about the great out doors plzz,, As for me love all the greatness jesus has given us , if you know what you are doing you would never go hungery there fishing,camping,hunting ect,.. being with our loved ones at camp sites. they are so much I cant even put it all in words. so help me out. check back later.
meomyome

Parkers Lake, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2009
I love the white snow how it falls down on my face in the beatie Jesus has given us.
sister

Jamestown, TN

#3 Jul 13, 2009
I love how the wind reminds me of the voice of God that whisphers .."I Love You" with every breeze
praise

Parkers Lake, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2009
God has painted the skies with his brush, each stroke graced with beauty and love, the waters are filled by his tears.

The Love of God,,,Is so Beautiful

www.praiseconnections.ning.com
sweetrose

Parkers Lake, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2009
Wow !! Could you just think of all thats out there!
The great out doors with all of gods wonderful works he has given us. Thank you jesus for all you have given us.. And Thank you for all the up comming blessing I know we will have from you , Wow I am in aaaaah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grimsley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult store is opaning 4 hr Concerned parent 2
Home breakins 6 hr birdhouseboy 44
Factual Statements About An Adulterer 6 hr Akm 2
Ebola in the U.S.A. / Blame the Federal Govt. 9 hr swizzler 97
Church "The House Of Hypocrisy" 11 hr Green Hornet 007 128
old YAI building 17 hr john 4
‘Global Warming’ Officially Down the Memory Hole (Dec '12) 18 hr Green Hornet 007 26
Grimsley Dating
Find my Match

Grimsley Jobs

Grimsley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grimsley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grimsley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]