Has any one at at Friends Cafe?

Has any one at at Friends Cafe?

Posted in the Grimsley Forum

grimsley

Saluda, SC

#1 Sep 19, 2009
Has anyone ate @ Friends Cafe? And how was it?
watsmyname70

Grimsley, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2010
Yes, my husband and I have been there a couple of times. Good food and nice people that run the place..
abcd

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2010
I have ate there twice and both times was horrible! First time i got a hamburger and it was raw... second time i went there i told them that i wanted my burger well well well done, it was raw also! So the cooks there does not know what they are doing... just saying!
Disgusted

Livingston, TN

#4 May 30, 2017
Stopped there to just check it out and got a cup of coffee to go. Only got half a cup cause they were using a very small 6 cup coffeemaker and it was the last that was in it. Cost a dollar plus tax anyway, and it tasted like dishwater. Nasty stuff and I threw it away as soon as I could. Took me forever to just get this because the owner was busy talking and laughing with her friends at a table anyway
Took altogether 30 minutes just to get one Coffee!
Bad service bad coffee, I wouldn’t try anything else from there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grimsley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump bans 1 hr Mechanic_45 52
just another day in the USA 2 hr Cookiemonster 81
now hiring at freds 7 hr Mesmartfeller 3
Monterey 7 hr Mesmartfeller 8
Considering moving to Jamestown 11 hr non 19
Trump: Tellin it like it is 13 hr Mechanic_45 48
Save alot 13 hr Swingers 3

Grimsley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance