Just A Thinkin

Cookeville, TN

#61 Feb 9, 2013
me to wrote:
<quoted text> obama has done a great job with defense and look no war. the republicans like war they have showed that.
Right! He did a real bang up job defending our embassy in Benghazi.
Who left a U.S. ambassador in a chaotic, post-revolutionary country with no security?
Who turned a deaf ear to their cries for help? Don't you understand what is going on at all. I will be forever amazed by the lethargic liberals. Don't you people know that this man who sits in Washington is being tested. He is slashing our military and I think he is one of a few (and you are not among that few) who knows just exactly what the reasoning is.
DRIFTER

Junction City, KS

#62 Feb 9, 2013
"Rebel Buck" and "me to", both of you seem to have problems with anger. You know there are agencies in Crossville and Cookville where you could enroll in Anger Management Courses. Just a few questions:

Do you notice that people are avoiding you on the street because they do not want to engage you in conversation?

Have you noticed that when you find yourself in a crowd people start to move away without acknowledging you?

Does your family roll their eyes when you are talking to them?

Do you feel isolated more and more and wonder why that is?

Anger is like a disease and will consume you if you let it.

I go through every day and try to find the best that I can. I try never to get angry at anyone even in the hardest of situations, I do try to associate with people I respect.

I never use the word LIKE when I refer to people, I like things, I RESPECT people.

Point is get your anger under control and you will find that more peeople will respect you.

“Survival Machine”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#63 Feb 9, 2013
DRIFTER wrote:
"Rebel Buck" and "me to", both of you seem to have problems with anger. You know there are agencies in Crossville and Cookville where you could enroll in Anger Management Courses. Just a few questions:
Do you notice that people are avoiding you on the street because they do not want to engage you in conversation?
Have you noticed that when you find yourself in a crowd people start to move away without acknowledging you?
Does your family roll their eyes when you are talking to them?
Do you feel isolated more and more and wonder why that is?
Anger is like a disease and will consume you if you let it.
I go through every day and try to find the best that I can. I try never to get angry at anyone even in the hardest of situations, I do try to associate with people I respect.
I never use the word LIKE when I refer to people, I like things, I RESPECT people.
Point is get your anger under control and you will find that more peeople will respect you.
Quite true, on all points, but you might have added that people need an interpreter to explain some of their gibberish (ARSE, for example).
DRIFTER

Junction City, KS

#64 Feb 9, 2013
Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>Quite true, on all points, but you might have added that people need an interpreter to explain some of their gibberish (ARSE, for example).
Yes, and they like to call people idiots, I don't think they know the difference between idiot and stupid. The English use that word "arse" alot,[no they couldn't be from there].
Rebel Buck

Ringgold, GA

#65 Feb 9, 2013
LMAO
Only folks angry are conservatives
LOLOLOLOLOL

“Survival Machine”

Location hidden

#66 Feb 9, 2013
DRIFTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they like to call people idiots, I don't think they know the difference between idiot and stupid. The English use that word "arse" alot,[no they couldn't be from there].
Notice how Rebel *UCK has answered, trying to deflect the truth from coming at him.

“Survival Machine”

Location hidden

#67 Feb 9, 2013
Rebel Buck wrote:
LMAO
Only folks angry are conservatives
LOLOLOLOLOL
Then you must be a right wing extremest, as easily as I can set you off, liar...

Laugh that one off.

“Survival Machine”

Location hidden

#68 Feb 9, 2013
Right wing extremest in liberal drag, that is
Rebel Buck

Ringgold, GA

#69 Feb 9, 2013
ROTFLMFAO
;)

“Survival Machine”

Location hidden

#70 Feb 9, 2013
Rebel Buck wrote:
ROTFLMFAO
;)
Awwwwe...look: mommy's little blob is tryin' ta say somethin'.

Everybody pay attention, now.
Rebel Buck

Ringgold, GA

#71 Feb 10, 2013
Mechanism is trying to belittle....its the conservative way
And the sure sign of ignorance

“Survival Machine”

Location hidden

#72 Feb 10, 2013
Rebel Buck wrote:
Mechanism is trying to belittle....its the conservative way
And the sure sign of ignorance
Using the same tactics to sell your phoney bill of goods, and expecting different results is a sign of insanity.
Doc Holliday

Grimsley, TN

#73 Feb 10, 2013
Well we have almost a full house of republicans in this state I just don't see how you can blame everthing on the democrats.

Abortion you can blame on republican appointed justices to the supreme court in 1973 Roe vs Wade.

Our large debt, two Bush Wars on credit cards.

Anyone who is not against gun control? Would you really wan't felons purching guns.
If you got a big fist you may not need a gun.
Just A Thinkin

Cookeville, TN

#74 Feb 11, 2013
Doc Holliday wrote:
Well we have almost a full house of republicans in this state I just don't see how you can blame everthing on the democrats.
Abortion you can blame on republican appointed justices to the supreme court in 1973 Roe vs Wade.
Our large debt, two Bush Wars on credit cards.
Anyone who is not against gun control? Would you really wan't felons purching guns.
If you got a big fist you may not need a gun.
What's up Doc? Let us be fair. You didn't finish your sentence..."Our large debt, two Bush wars on credit cards" and OBAMA ACCRUED MORE DEBT IN HALF THE TIME (and I will add, most of it wasteful and not defending the American people.)
Next you ask....Would you really want felons purchasing guns? No let's just ship them all to Mexico where they will be safely out of the hands of law abiding U.S. Citizens.
As far as abortion, or let us call it what is really is.....killing unborn children, you are correct in saying that most of the justices were republican appointees, but did not point out that one of the two descending was a Kennedy appointee.
It is true while far right conservatives tend to abhor murdering these babies, some moderate Republicans are soft on the issue. On the other hand, most Democrats who disagree with the practice still vote for those who are just fine with it.
Guess these people will have to answer to a higher authority.
Lastly, "If..you..got..a..big..fi st..you..may..not..need..a..gu n???? You just lost any semblance of credibility on that one.
Rebel Buck

Charlotte, NC

#75 Feb 11, 2013
And the conservative spin of BS continues....
Why do conservatives abhor a womans right to make her own decisions about their body???
If you dont believe in abortion dont have one but you cannot make others believe as you do!
And about the debt incurred since the Republican recession..... it stands to reason that the worst recession since the depression would take larger spending to turn around.
Rebel Buck

Charlotte, NC

#76 Feb 11, 2013
Google national debt by presidents....it clearly shows Republicans reagan and bush increasing the nayional debt but thru their "voodoo economics" made it appear differently
It wad fheney who said "reagan proved deficits dont matter "
wondering

Junction City, KS

#77 Feb 11, 2013
Rebel Buck wrote:
Google national debt by presidents....it clearly shows Republicans reagan and bush increasing the nayional debt but thru their "voodoo economics" made it appear differently
It wad fheney who said "reagan proved deficits dont matter "
Stimulis package in 2009, nearly 900 billion dollars, shovel ready jobs said Obama. Later he admitted they did not exist, all the money was for his cronies.

Obama care, Nancy Pelosi speaker of the house made probably the most stupid remark that any politician has ever made, "we have to pass it before we will know what is in it".

Reagan took over a much worse situation from the peanut farmer Jimmy Carter, inflation reached 20% during his tenure and if the fed keeps printing money it will get there again. It will not be a slow process this next time around, we will wake up one morning and a loaf of bread will cost $6.00, just imagine that is from 20 cents worth of wheat.

Pelosi says this nation does not have a spending problem, it has a revenue problem.

The 60 billion gained by this last tax raise on the rich, yep already spent, went to cover damage by Sandy

The abortion decision by the supreme court, Roe vs Wade was not about women and their decision about their bodies, it was about protecting doctors. Abortion was made legal and a lot of doctors
were looking at $ signs.

We could go on and on and on, but that would not cahange the minds of people that have tunnel vision. If you are listening no one can make you form an opinion if you have common sense the truth will come through.

Obama has thrilled people with his great speeches and has even caused a tingle to run up the leg of some of his admirers but in reality his speeches are only words with no substance.

Just wonering are you part of the 47% that Romney spoke aout?
DRIFTER

Junction City, KS

#78 Feb 11, 2013
The post by wondering was actually mine, don't know how that name jumped in there
Doc

Grimsley, TN

#79 Feb 11, 2013
Just A Thinkin wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Doc? Let us be fair. You didn't finish your sentence..."Our large debt, two Bush wars on credit cards" and OBAMA ACCRUED MORE DEBT IN HALF THE TIME (and I will add, most of it wasteful and not defending the American people.)
Next you ask....Would you really want felons purchasing guns? No let's just ship them all to Mexico where they will be safely out of the hands of law abiding U.S. Citizens.
As far as abortion, or let us call it what is really is.....killing unborn children, you are correct in saying that most of the justices were republican appointees, but did not point out that one of the two descending was a Kennedy appointee.
It is true while far right conservatives tend to abhor murdering these babies, some moderate Republicans are soft on the issue. On the other hand, most Democrats who disagree with the practice still vote for those who are just fine with it.
Guess these people will have to answer to a higher authority.
Lastly, "If..you..got..a..big..fi st..you..may..not..need..a..gu n???? You just lost any semblance of credibility on that one.
Republicans only pay lip service to the unborn trying to collect votes, whatever you are buying the republicans are selling..
When in power they do nothing about abortion.
The democrats backing the same sex marriage is horrible, if you can find a few good men in either party you are luck.

Have a Great Day
doc

Grimsley, TN

#80 Feb 11, 2013
Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm against any form of gun control, especially when it's nothing more than posturing by the democrap party
A statement like that is stupid!
Would you let a 12 year old child buy a gun?
Would you let a criminal buy a gun?
Would you let a stalker buy a gun?
Would you let a Meth Head buy a gun?
Would you let known violent gangs buy guns?

Just think about what you just said fata$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grimsley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
savealot closed!!!! 39 min Thorn 33
Anyone know anything about Dr. Mark Sherfey? (Nov '12) 1 hr Oh dear 10
rebecca hembree (Sep '15) 1 hr Oh dear 15
Looking for Marven Maddle 1 hr Oh dear 7
Chicken (Cock )fighting (Nov '08) 2 hr Oh dear 12
ricky lemon whats up with him 2 hr Oh dear 9
How can pappa dons get by with codes 2 hr Oh dear 8

Grimsley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance