Grimes favors immigration detention site

Grimes favors immigration detention site

There are 28 comments on the Des Moines Register story from Oct 11, 2011, titled Grimes favors immigration detention site. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

The city of Grimes will consider welcoming a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility that has stirred up controversy throughout the Des Moines area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What FREEDOM use to be

Dallas, TX

#28 Oct 14, 2011
Master wrote:
<quoted text> u just another toothless hillbilly full of hate towards different races... How's you sister nazi boy?
Are you standing on a posistion that Mexican is a RACE ? OR Is your statement an expression of intellict.
What FREEDOM use to be

Dallas, TX

#29 Oct 14, 2011
Master wrote:
Arbeight macht frei!... Bunch of nazi here... Most of you are toothless hillbillies !
It appears "THAT" you are a "SOCALISTS" "MARXIS", I noticed you are moving around. Seems you could be working for the Master Communists Socalists regime. Are You an OBAMA sympthizer ? Working to over throw the Constitution. Along with the rest of the subsity sucking LatoIGGERS. Or is your name Jack ?
sterco

Great Falls, MT

#30 Oct 14, 2011
Master wrote:
<quoted text> u just another toothless hillbilly full of hate towards different races... How's you sister nazi boy?
I don't have a seeeeester greazer but I bet you do!!! How do you give a beaner boy a circumcision!!! Smack his little sister on the back of the head!!!!

Since: Oct 07

Bean Town.

#33 Oct 16, 2011
I'd bet most of the insightful and articulate posters represented hereabouts have ancestors who came after the Injun's were already here. Some of you might even live on land that the US took from Mexico by force. Most of you can't prove that your ancestors arrived here legally. You just assume that it's so because that's what folks told ya.
Us white folks are the invaders, always have been.
Bill says

Dallas, TX

#34 Oct 16, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
I'd bet most of the insightful and articulate posters represented hereabouts have ancestors who came after the Injun's were already here. Some of you might even live on land that the US took from Mexico by force. Most of you can't prove that your ancestors arrived here legally. You just assume that it's so because that's what folks told ya.
Us white folks are the invaders, always have been.
Indians made war over hunting grounds. YOU at present are game. We are hunting your hide.

Bean Town.

#35 Oct 16, 2011
Bill says wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians made war over hunting grounds. YOU at present are game. We are hunting your hide.
Am I being hunted by a bunch of gay republican TeaTards in cammo leotards?
You're a cartoon, Rambo!
What

De Soto, KS

#36 Oct 16, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
<quoted text>Am I being hunted by a bunch of gay republican TeaTards in cammo leotards?
You're a cartoon, Rambo!
Where in the world did you get the idea that TEA Party members don't pay taxes? My business is at 35% and my personal is 28%. Please get your facts straight!

Bean Town.

#38 Oct 16, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text> Where in the world did you get the idea that TEA Party members don't pay taxes? My business is at 35% and my personal is 28%. Please get your facts straight!
Get a new accountant.
The point is that 47% of TeaBaggers don't earn enough to owe taxes. About the same as the rest of the population. Baggers are getting screwed by the same billionaires who are screwing the rest of us. The Baggers are just dumb enough to vote for their proxies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grimes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first gay anal. (Dec '13) Oct 27 Tyler 8
News Ex-preschool teacher drunk at sentencing, court... Sep '17 VP Mullah Elect P... 3
Anyone know JEFFREY RICH Scam around the DES MO... (Apr '09) Jul '17 Anon 12
News Tama Mayor Zimmerman to resign post- Council me... Jun '17 guest 1
News Ticket's in the mail: Red-light cameras questioned (Mar '09) May '17 Susan 60
Adulterer Bill W. Davis of Urbandale (Mar '17) Apr '17 Your new nightmare 2
News Home builders advised to proceed with caution (Mar '14) Mar '14 chrisiankov 1

Grimes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grimes Mortgages