Does anyone know Heather Adkins

Does anyone know Heather Adkins

Posted in the Griffithsville Forum

Just Wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Does anybody know her and could you tell me what you think of her . Last I knew she was in the Griffithsville area.
I know her

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2010
I do know that she used to be married to Chad Adkins and she works at Yawkey Quik Mart .... is that the same Heather you are asking about ?????
Just Wondering

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2010
Yea that is her is she still at Yawkey Quik Mart ?
I know her

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 4, 2010
Yea she is the same one i know , she was working at Yawkey Quik Mart but she quit she is no longer there ....
yea i know her too

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 11, 2010
yea i know her and i think she is a bitch . she likes to start trouble with people . she has tried to have her husband put in jail for nothing . she says that she doesn't want him back and that he cheated on her and all kinds of other shit . but i have seen her when she was working at yawkey quik mart and she was flirting with alot of guys down there . don't tell here anything you don't want other people to know .
Heather Adkins

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 25, 2010
yes i am a bitch and i wanna know what you f****** think you can do about it. i didnt lie on chad and yes i am trying to have him thrown in jail he shouldnt have shook my daughter or hit me. i have witnesses, that are testifying in court. so let your mind do the wondering. and if you have something to say everyone knows how to find me. quit being a puss and say it to my face.
whatever

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 24, 2010
you ain't nuttin but a fu*kin lier , u did go and lie on him and u know u did , so y r u lieing about it , u r just mad cuz he is with someone else now and he is happy and u can't handle it cuz u ain't gettin it anymore..
The Chad Adkins

Hamlin, WV

#8 Sep 1, 2010
well i have proof heather had my lil baby girl in the back seat of an illegal cares i tried to get her out yes she whipped my ass and no i did not shake my lil baby girl.you f*ckin pathetic all of you don't run your mouth bout my girl or my ex wife she may be a bitch but i loved her with all i had she divorced me for her parents approval she knows i never shook girl i gt another girl knocked up and i'm sorry for that its done its over leave it be.what normal person would approve f their newborn child in the back of a car with no insurance.i have proof i don't give a f*ck about any of you leave my Ex wife name and my lil girl out of your mouth.
Thou shall not bare false witness..
i'l be the one poking you with a pitchfork in hell
cause i've lost it all and i'm ready to burn for my time see you all in my hell..
knowitall

Berkeley Springs, WV

#9 Apr 13, 2012
good luck in hell,tell heather i said hi
Tom Clark

Hockessin, DE

#10 Jan 17, 2016
Heather call me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffithsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr Youknow 4,490
can you keep a secret? 15 hr possibly 2
Ronald Salmons 16 hr sunshine 4
elvis russell (aka)elmo (Aug '14) 18 hr Mother fornicater 10
timothy mosteller (Jun '13) Thu Sod 65
David Ward Adkins Wed Elbert Adkins 6
Timothy mosteller (May '14) Tue Moe 9

Griffithsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Griffithsville Mortgages