yea hes a bitch that like give kids drug
nun ya

Mount Lookout, WV

#4 Aug 23, 2010
hes a bitch that likes givin kids drugs and doug davis needs beat to death
who knows

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 27, 2010
william is the drug dealer and renee is the one who goes to williamson and acts hurt to get the drugs. And the guy in the teal pontiac sunfire liscence 5ju 421 is one of the buyers. Not to mention all the buyers that sit across the bridge.
The Chad Adkins

Hamlin, WV

#6 Sep 1, 2010
f*ckin lil liein a*s fagits need to get a life and probally a job your all mad cause you can't make real cash i work for danny and william is like a brother to me like to see you walk in their shoes for one day and not end up in a nut house or prison for stupid people like you who hide behind the computer like a real pussy a*s b*tch.you all need Jesus cause it will be me when your in hell pokin you with the pitchfork.
they shall not bare false witness--- you all do not kno these people like i kno these people so f*ck off and see ya in my land.....
what the f

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2010
The Chad Adkins wrote:
f*ckin lil liein a*s fagits need to get a life and probally a job your all mad cause you can't make real cash i work for danny and william is like a brother to me like to see you walk in their shoes for one day and not end up in a nut house or prison for stupid people like you who hide behind the computer like a real pussy a*s b*tch.you all need Jesus cause it will be me when your in hell pokin you with the pitchfork.
they shall not bare false witness--- you all do not kno these people like i kno these people so f*ck off and see ya in my land.....
Chad you must one of the buyers cause you are taking up for them and thats a shame
heather

Johnstown, PA

#8 Sep 22, 2010
I know William and renee their great people. You should mind your own. You must be stopping there or paying alot of attention to them since u know someones plate number.Nay Nay is a wonderful person and and great mother but if u cross her guarantee u will have a bad day. So get a life and leave them out!!!
life or deth

Fairmont, WV

#9 Oct 14, 2010
nun ya wrote:
hes a bitch that likes givin kids drugs and doug davis needs beat to death
thay not your bitch Iwould like 2 know what u are doing when your kids are doing drugs why are thay not home with U OH u are probley drunk and drug up yourself WATCH YOUR KIDS MAKE THEM STAY HOME DUM ASS.
whatever

Somerset, PA

#10 Oct 15, 2010
life or deth wrote:
<quoted text>thay not your bitch Iwould like 2 know what u are doing when your kids are doing drugs why are thay not home with U OH u are probley drunk and drug up yourself WATCH YOUR KIDS MAKE THEM STAY HOME DUM ASS.
looks like your doing a pretty good job keeping an eye on them
1 post removed
A_Nonymous

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 19, 2010
Only met Mr. Adkins when he did some repair work on my vehicle. Mrs. Adkins brought him some lunch, so had a chance to meet her.
Seemed like good people. Never saw any drugs or even heard any mentioned.
IF he does do as you say, makes me believe that you do also and are starting this stuff just to drive "customers" away from him to you.
life or death

Fairmont, WV

#13 Oct 19, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> looks like your doing a pretty good job keeping an eye on them
thay are my friends and need 2 be lift along thay do not sell drugs the meds thay do the doctor gives them there a difference in meds and drugs.DUM ASS
i know

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2010
life or death wrote:
<quoted text>thay are my friends and need 2 be lift along thay do not sell drugs the meds thay do the doctor gives them there a difference in meds and drugs.DUM ASS
with friends like that who needs enemy they have the wool pulled over your eyes
meme 234

Somerset, PA

#15 Nov 13, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text> with friends like that who needs enemy they have the wool pulled over your eyes
u wouldn't tell that to renees face cause she'd beat ur as$!
Dora

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 13, 2010
I think ya'll ppl need 2 find someone else to talk about..
A_Nonymous

Charleston, WV

#17 Nov 17, 2010
Amen, Dora.
If suspicions is all they are going on, they should all shut up.
jerry

Oakvale, WV

#18 Nov 17, 2010
not say they do or not but if they are u all are just mad that ppl arent buying from u hell when william had his garage and i had mine i didnt start shit because ppl went to william to get work done and not me
Teresa

United States

#19 Nov 17, 2010
I hate this website, it is just a bunch of trouble making. William and Renee are good hearted people who have alot more friends then enemies. So if your trying to turn people against them you are going to have to do better then topixs.
freak

Morgantown, WV

#20 Dec 2, 2010
2 talk about other people doing or selling drugs usually means u r doing or selling your self so quit hating
Dawg

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 25, 2011
Is this Tommy Adkins you are refering to? Around his 50s?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffithsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 19 min YIM 380
darci callahan 8 hr swollen pig 4
Who do think is the sexiest guy or woman in gri... (Oct '11) 13 hr Tom Clark 2
judy johnson case 13 hr Tom Clark 4
old McCorkle school 17 hr Tom Clark 2
Michelle Brown popped in Prostitution Sting 17 hr Tom Clark 2
cliff side cockblocker 17 hr Tom Clark 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Griffithsville Mortgages