First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shea Bell

United States

#24 Dec 12, 2010
8-Ball wrote:
i think shea still has a lil thing for poor lil wes now
Um 8-ball (aka) My second daddy! Shut up lol cuz I most deff do not have a thing for Wes anymore lol I mean yea I did for along time but I have long since got over it now, he's just my friend, aha.
just a friend

Enola, PA

#25 Feb 12, 2011
i think wes is nice and has a big dick and i sure as hell would f*ck him again!!
What

Ogden, AR

#26 Feb 16, 2011
I know this family i love Wes to death but to the one using Amy as a threat haha. Really she's not s**t unless their alot smaller or Angel is close by to save her sorry a**
Buster Hymen

Winfield, WV

#27 Feb 22, 2011
I know that Shirley has been trying to get a hygiene warrant for him so that's gotta tell ya something
Heather

Lubbock, TX

#28 Apr 6, 2011
well u all need to mind your own business and quit worrying bout my cuz.He's 18 so shut the f*c*k up
Anonymous

Harts, WV

#29 Aug 29, 2011
Ok Wes is the best guy i've ever met in my life !!! Me and him are having a baby and he does anything in the world for me, so all you people hating on him grow the fuck up you just want him and can't have him ... you guys are worthless for talking shit on the internet foreal !!! If your so brave put your real fucking name and come see us !!! My name is Joy Meade and if you got something to say about Wes you can say it to his face or come see me ,, I ain't scared of noone and after i have our little baby I dare someone to say something about Wes i will beat the holy shit out of them ... So get a life of your own and stay out of Wes's. Thank you I would much appreciate it. I love you James Wesley Brogan and our unborn baby !!!:)
Anonymous

Harts, WV

#30 Aug 29, 2011
Oh and if anyone has something to say about Amy Wes's mom you can shut the fuck up too foreal i will whoop your ass over her too and she would deff whip your ass to believe that. Grow up and stay outta Wes's and his moms life and get your own damn !!!! I love you Wes and Amy !!! And I love you our little unborn baby !!!
watchdog

Charleston, WV

#31 Sep 7, 2011
If he is such a nice guy, then why did he bust the windshields of 5 vehicles at a car lot?
Don't say it didn't happen. It was caught on video and the law has the tape.
Anonymous

Harts, WV

#32 Sep 15, 2011
It didnt happen how do i know cause he was with me in salt rock so how did he do it he wasnt even around there so you can keep your mouth shut to. maybe you did it and wanna blame it on someone else. get a life and stay out of wesleys foreal!!
1 post removed
lcbb

Hamlin, WV

#34 Jun 17, 2012
dont decrase shea like that she can do so much better
nunya

West Hamlin, WV

#35 Jul 28, 2013
He is a carier of the clapp watch out girls he gave it to me and didn't care to
1 post removed
hiscuz

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Aug 6, 2013
Wes is my cousin and he still stole from me. In fact a couple weeks ago he cleaned out all of my dad's tools. He can't seem to keep from catching stds either.
Heather

Lizemores, WV

#38 Oct 7, 2013
One word is all you need = PUNK. All he is and ever will be!
thats right

Charleston, WV

#39 Nov 17, 2013
He loves to party with underage girls all the time. Smokes his dope and buys them beer all the time
truth

United States

#40 Dec 7, 2013
I heard he has a small penis!!!!
heard

Madison, WV

#41 Jan 7, 2014
Heard that he partys with underage girls. He buys their beer and suppose the drugs. Sure hope he gets caught soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffithsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos Andrew Boner Cheating with now? 47 min NCC 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr frump 1,494
Kayla Chapman Bradley smith 10 hr A friend 37
pam g griffith dunlap 19 hr Church member 9
friend Thu Nikki Miller 2
Looking for easy Thu Tom Clark 10
Ashley sharp Thu I is CB 28

Griffithsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance